|Mounting Hardware||Belkin 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar, iPhone Aux Adapter/iPhone Charging Adapter for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, 8/8 Plus and more|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Web Browser Included||No|
|Number of Ports||5|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.53 x 3.56 x 0.91 cm; 13.61 Grams|
|Item Weight||13.6 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||F8J212btWHT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||17 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Belkin 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar™ F8J212btWHT White
|Number of ports||5|
|Power plug type||No Plug|
About this item
- Listen to 3.5 mm audio and charge or sync your iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 via a lightning cable at the same time
- Pass-through charging powers up your iOS device at maximum speed while the distinctively designed 2-in-1 accessory ensures clear and crisp audio
- Adapter supports remote control and microphone from MFi-certified 3.5 mm headphones to conveniently talk hands-free while you charge
- TPE strain relief; no application or software needed, simply plug in the adapter; works with Apple iPhone 7 smart battery case
- Compatibility: Made for Apple iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7 (MFi-certified) and other lightning devices that run iOS 9 or later, MFi-certified lightning to USB cables, 3.5 mm headphones or speakers
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar allows you to use your headphones while charging your iPhone. Just connect your 3.5 mm headphones, speakers, or AUX cable (aka AUX cord) to enjoy music or talk hands free, while you charge. Use the 3.5 mm RockStar at home, at work, in the car, or on the go.
From the manufacturer
- One-of-a-kind adapter allows you to charge, sync, and listen to your iPhone simultaneously
- Maximizes charging speeds with pass-through charging
- Delivers crisp, detailed audio
- Sleek, compact design
- Made for iPhone
Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar
Charge your iPhone while listening to music, podcasts, and other audio media with the Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar. Made for iPhone, this convenient adapter allows you to connect a 3.5 mm-enabled audio device to your iPhone even when it’s charging. The RockStar’s pass-through charging powers your device without compromising audio clarity, so you can enjoy maximum charging speeds and crisp audio simultaneously. And thanks to its sleek, compact design, the RockStar easily slips into a backpack, purse, or pocket. The Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
What's in the Box:
- Belkin 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar
- Quick start guide
- Regulatory compliance insert
The Belkin Difference
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 30 years.
- Power your iPhone and listen to music at the same time.
- One-of-a-kind design provides optimal charging and uncompromised audio.
- Supports synching data to your laptop.
- Made for iPhone (MFi certified) and designed to meet Apple specifications.
- Any Apple device that runs iOS 9 or later, including iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7
- MFi-certified Lightning to USB cables
- 3.5 mm headphones, speakers, and other audio devices that connect via your 3.5 mm headphone jack or AUX cable (aka AUX cord)
Key Features and Benefits
1. Digital-to-Analog converter ensures full audio quality.
2. Female Lightning connector supports optimal pass-through charging up to 2.4A.
3. 3.5 mm AUX port for connecting headphones, speakers, and other audio devices.
4. MFi Certification ensures compatibility and safety.
5. TPE construction allows the strong cable to be soft and flexible.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But at the same time, the feeling this gives me know that I can wear my favourite headphones and charge my phone at the same time if needed is a relief! Music is very important to me, and helps me stay focused and/or tune out as needed (something that I can really struggle with thanks to my anxiety), and past experience with old phones that needed to be charged regularly, meant that having access to a headphone jack and lightning port was a must have! - Seriously I cannot overstate how important this is to me.
Since I don’t know how to rate this I decided to give it a middle score, since looking at how annoying it is to actually use this with my phone case make me objectively rate this a 1, but the feeling of relief this gives me in knowing that I can always have access to my music (even when charging) is beyond a 5!
Top reviews from other countries
- Funktioniert wie gewünscht
- Kann keine negativen Einflüsse auf Klang feststellen (Nutze es aber hauptsächlich fürs Auto, wenn wir das iPhone als Navi nutzen wollen, um somit gleichzeitig Musik zu hören und das Gerät durchgehend laden zu können. Hier sind ist dies durch Fahrtgeräusche irrelevant)
- Design ansprechend
Sollte die Rezension euch geholfen haben, freue ich mich über einen Like! Danke!
For £30 I expected a hell of a lot longer life than this.
My car is on the older side and only has a 3.5mm socket for aux audio input. I could just use the headphone adaptor which I also had to buy for mobile use but then I wouldn’t be able to charge the phone whilst playing audio (you know, like we always used to without extra dongles).
So this unit became a pricey necessity. Allows me to charge and play at the same time and does the job very well. One advantage is that I leave it in the car and now I only have one cable to connect to the phone but I still resent having to buy it.
Only reservation I have on durability is the Apple-style eco-rubber cable which I worry will wear out quickly as I’ve had with similar Apple dongles. Would have preferred it to be braided.
Price also seems steep for what it does but it’s all part of the cost of owning Apple products, I suppose.
Sound quality in my car is great and it solves the problem of being able to charge my iPhone whilst using the Tom Tom app and being able to listen to music and take calls.