|Standing screen display size||22 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $20.35 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BenQ 21.5 Inch 1080p Eye-Care LED Monitor(GW2280), 1920x1080, High Contrast, Brightness Intelligence, Flicker-free, Speakers, Dual HDMI
- Stunning Full HD Display: Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920x1080 resolution and 178°/178° wide viewing angles
- Edge to Edge Slim Bezel Design: Minimize distractions and create virtually seamless multi-panel configurations
- Dual HDMI Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports offer convenience to switch between media devices with ease
- Brightness Intelligence Technology: Actively adjusts brightness according to on-screen content and ambient light conditions. There will be a sight yellowish color while viewing the monitor due for protection from the blue light
- Cable Management System: Neatly hides cables inside monitor stand
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for beautiful simplicity, BenQ BenQ GW2280 22" frameless monitor combines ultra slim bezels with hidden cable management. Complementing BenQ exclusive Eye-Care Technology with Low Blue Light Technology and Flicker-Free performance for extended viewing comfort, industry-leading Brightness Intelligence Technology delivers exquisite details in any ambient lighting environment. Built with the dream combination of LED with VA panel, GW2280 is bound to bring a whole new visual experience and enjoyment to you with truly authentic colors, deeper blacks, higher contrast and sharper details.
From the manufacturer
Understated, Stylish and Sophisticated Design
Cable Management System
Invisible cable management system neatly hides all wires inside the monitor stand for the cleanest look.
Premium texture etching resists fine scratch whirls with a luxurious touch.
Gracefully sculpted base profile eliminates extraneous edges for clean functional appeal.
Ultra Slim Bezel Design
GW2280 offers a visually spectacular edge-to-edge panel with ultra slim bezels and elegant profile that beautifully complements any modern decor.
Brilliant Picture Quality
3000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
A high native contrast of 3000:1, which is three times the contrast of conventional panels, adds astonishing colour depth and definition images.
178°/178° Wide-Viewing Angles
VA panels bring truly authentic colours and ultra-sharp details from left, right, above and below to your eyes with a wide-viewing angle of 178°/178°. Viewing, as you know it, will never be the same.
With the ability to render 16.7 million colour shades simultaneously, you can expect true color performance, silky transitions and impeccable image quality.
Flicker-Free & Low Blue Light Technology
Exclusive BenQ Flicker-Free Technology eliminates the harmful flicker of traditional LCDs to prevent fatigue and vision damage.
Proprietary BenQ Low Blue Light Technology filters out hazardous blue light, effectively reducing eye fatigue and irritation.
Caring for Your Eyes
Picture Perfect Content Optimization
Brightness Intelligence Technology(B.I.Tech.) detects content intensity to avoid overexposure of bright scenes while enhancing dark areas to maintain clear visibility.
B.I.Tech. monitors ambient light in your viewing environment and actively adjusts screen brightness for the most comfortable viewing experience possible.
|Response Time||5 ms||4 ms||4 ms||5 ms||5 ms||5 ms|
|Connectivity||D-sub / HDMI x2||D-sub / DVI / HDMI x1||D-sub / HDMI x2||D-sub / HDMI x1 / DisplayPort||D-sub / HDMI x1 / DisplayPort||D-sub / HDMI x2|
|Low Blue Light||✓||Low Blue Light Plus||Low Blue Light Plus||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Brightness Adjust (B.I. Tech)||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was impressed with the price and the built when I first got it, now I regret not spending more to get a better quality monitor.
The monitor does not go up and down, so if you're going to have to buy a stand for it, I suggest you invest in a monitor that moves height-wise.
Easy to use menu and another good entry level monitor from BenQ, couldn't be more happier.
Would purchase again from BenQ in the future.
Top reviews from other countries
I have 2 small cons, and they aren't even big. The screen could be a tiny bit brighter, so that during bright summer days it stands out a bit more. But it's perfect in the dark and again not even really an issue. And the speakers are quiet and tinny. But to be honest. I don't care, I have speakers plugged in for that exact reason, but the fact it has them at all is still really nice. Dropping from 2k to 1080p I thought I'd notice too, but to be honest, after adjusting the picture and sharpness, I can honestly live with it. The colour depth is lovely and I'm just impressed. I'm tempted to get a second and have a dual monitor display. The stand can be a tiny bit wobbly, but as long as you're not banging around again, it's firmly supported and not a problem.
Cable management is a nice after thought. Supports Displayport. Nice matte screen finish. Anti scratch surface (I have a pet hate of shiny surfaces).
Screen tearing isn't even that bad, maybe running at 84hz helps. But I'm enjoying gaming on this and I've tried 2 different gaming high refresh rate monitors before this!
If you're in doubt go for it.
** Update 2 Weeks later **
I’ve decided to sadly drop this to 4 stars. All the pros I’ve mentioned still stand strong. I ordered a 2nd monitor and now I have an excellent duel monitor setup. However viewing a black screen I have noticed the backlight bleed along the top and left hand side are considerably more noticeable now especially when warm - and I’m pretty picky. However, at this price, and since backlight bleed is obviously unavoidable when it comes to an IPS screen I feel it’s a good compromise. But just worth mentioning.
** UPDATE AGAIN IN 2020 ** - I bought the first two a few years ago. I recently settled for a 3rd monitor to accommodate my gaming/multitasking and work. I've placed the new monitor in the middle and the two previous monitors either side, I have to say, I'm impressed. Over time the backlight bleed in the top left corner of my original two I would say got a tiny tiny bit worse, but not catastrophically, and it didn't ruin the image for me at all (I nit-pick so I do seek it out when I'm presented with a black screen in some sort of weird hope that it's rectified itself which of course is wishful thinking). But this new monitor has a definite improvement in BLB. It's barely there at all. I notice the bottom bezel of the screen wasn't as tight fitting to the panel (concerned me at first). But I suspect it's in an attempt to put less stress on the panel and allow less light to leak. I've noticed as well this screen seems much richer in contrast and colour. The blacks are much, much improved showing almost no glow. Something I didn't even notice on my previous monitors. So I'd say there's been an improvement in quality/control since I bought my first two. The buttons are slightly less tactile but I barely use them. It's almost a bit annoying now the main middle monitor is slightly better than the other two. However - I'm keeping an eye out for a Spyder 5 pro 2nd hand to try and match the colour profiles/look across all 3 screens anyway. So hopefully after that they're all as close to each other in terms of picture as possible - Long story short, I still love these monitors. I'd bump it to 4.5 stars if I could, since the backlight bleed has been significantly reduced. My new monitor can clock to 77HZ, anything over that and it fails. I have them setup on a 3 monitor arm (which I'd highly recommend as the stand can be a tiny bit wobbly).
I have a YouTube channel: KTNTECH (You'll find the unboxing and impressions video there)
If you're a gamer do not go with this one.
Because it's an IPS Panel the response times are a lil less and there are tad bit jelly effect while gaming.
If you're a photo/video editor definitely this is for you at least on this budget.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to check out the channel :)
So that the picture settings aren’t greyed out, go to: Picture Advanced > Picture Mode > User
The following settings I have used are:
Picture Advanced > HDMI RGB PC Range > RGB 16~235
Picture > Gamma > 5
Following are my observations:
1) The first thing I noticed is that top and side bezels of the monitor are very thin which is aesthetically pleasing and gives it a premium look.
2) Screen is decent and has good brightness and contrast. Not sure about color reproduction but it feels alright.
3) Screen has a refresh rate of 60 Hz at 1920x1080 resolution. However it has an option of 75 Hz at 1024x768 resolution also.
4) Even though this monitor has Eye Care (Bright Intelligence), I felt that the sensor adjusted brightness is on higher side for my liking.
5) There is slight backlight bleed at top left corner of monitor which is noticeable only in very dark environments but overall has uniform IPS Glow.
6) Response time mentioned on the box is 5ms (Gray to Gray) and I felt it to be good for FPS games. Overall, it's a good monitor for casual gaming.
7) It comes with UK style power cord and needs a converter/adapter or a spike guard will work.
8) The box also includes HDMI cable and the monitor has cable management as shown in product description which I felt is a nice addition to the package.
Monitor has following ports:
Line-in port and
3.5 mm jack for plugging in earphones
This monitor also has in-built speakers which are pointed downwards. The quality of audio from them is nothing to brag about and max volume is that of a typical tablet (my iPad Pro 12.9" 2017 has better sound output than them) but no complaints here considering the price of the monitor.
Overall this monitor is value for money product considering the price I got it for.
Cheers to Amazon for on-time delivery.
Feel free to ask any questions about the product, will be glad to help!
My requirement was a 27" monitor. I am not a serious gamer only play casual games from time to time. The main purpose was to do programming and watching videos (and reading). This monitor suits perfectly.
- Excellent display. It had a bit of light bleed on top right corner but it was just the glass a bit out. I just pressed it in and the bleed was gone.
- Good contrast and viewing angles. I have not played any FPS games till now but overall the experience till now (10 days) has been smooth and consistent. The 5ms response time is good enough for me.
- Although it is a 1080p display, the text and videos appear sharp, no pixelation or ghosting. Colours are uniform and even.
- Bluelight filtering is good. Helps when reading a long book / article and puts less strain in the eyes.
- The Eyecare feature is a bit aggressive. The display becomes too bright for the surrounding light. I just switched it to standard and set the brightness and contrast to levels I am comfortable with. The day/night light in my room doesn't differ much so I don't need to change the settings.
Other monitors with similar features were around or over 20k, I got this for 17k. Overall a very good budget monitor. It also has 3 years warranty which is good and tells that I can expect a pretty long life from this.
Let me know if you need to know more.