Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Betty Crocker
Since 1921, the Betty Crocker name has symbolized the General Mills continuing tradition of service to consumers. Although Betty was never a real person, her name and identity have become synonymous with helpfulness, trustworthiness and quality.
Betty Crocker has survived the decades by providing consumers with food information and food products that are contemporary without being faddish. The first hardcover cookbook, Betty Crocker’s Picture Cookbook was published in 1950 and quickly became a national best seller. Since then, more than 250 Betty Crocker cookbooks have been published.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Betty Crocker
Keep calories under control from breakfast to dinner with these amazing recipes.
For anyone who wants to cut down on their calories without giving up on their favorite foods, Betty Crocker The 1,500 Calories a Day Cookbook is the ultimate resource. The formula is simple: pick any of the great-tasting recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and one or two snacks, and they'll add up to just 1,500 calories. With no hard-to-find ingredients or fancy preparations, these recipes are never difficult to prepare. And with comfort foods like chili, burgers, and quesadillas, you'll never feel deprived. Tips throughout let you customize the recipes with "a little more" or "a little less" to reach a daily calorie goal above or below the 1,500-calorie average for healthy weight loss and management.
· Features 200 low-calorie recipes that are easy to make, simple to customize, and always delicious
· Includes 100 beautiful full-color photographs that offer mouthwatering inspiration
· Begins with an introductory section that lets you calculate your ideal calorie count and includes sample daily menus, calorie charts for common foods, and an exercise chartWhen it comes to cutting calories and portion control, Betty Crocker The 1,500 Calorie a Day Cookbook makes it simple, easy, and delicious.
Nothing is more basic or more versatile than bread. From a white loaf to quick-to-make muffins, bread is a well-loved staple. The Big Book of Bread is a complete resource for both new and experienced cooks, with more than 200 recipes and 100 color photos. New bakers will find clear and easy-to-follow instructions, tips, techniques, and how-to photos to bake a range of breads, from classic yeast breads to friendly quick breads. More experienced bakers will enjoy new flavors and techniques to add to their repertoire.
This one-stop bread book will delight and encourage bakers of all levels of experience, with recipes using mixes and made-from scratch batters for artisanal breads, no-knead breads, coffee cakes, scones, gluten-free recipes, bread machine recipes, pizza dough, and more.
General Mills's Pink Together initiative is a supportive online community that links 500,000 cancer survivors and their supporters, letting them share photos, personal stories, and recipes. Now, in partnership with Pink Together, this new edition of the Living with Cancer Cookbook has been updated and revised to include the inspirational stories of Pink Together community members.
Like the first edition, this special edition includes 130 recipes that are specially designed for those undergoing cancer treatments and the loved ones who care for them.
- Bonus 32-page section on the Pink Together initiative, an online community to support women with breast cancer
- Features all-new photographs and uplifting quotes, anecdotes, and practical tips from cancer survivors
- Recipes flagged to show which ones can help mitigate the common side effects of cancer treatment
- Includes a simple, 7-day menu plan that is perfect for anyone currently undergoing treatment, based on six small meals and snacks spread throughout the day
- Foreword by Nancy G. Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer support movement
Nutrition is a critical factor in the fight against cancer. The Living with Cancer Pink Together Cookbook combines the nutritious recipes and health information that patients need with personal stories of survival that can inspire them to keep fighting and winning.
Please note that the e-book version of this title does not include the Bonus Breast Cancer Awareness section.
Your sheet pan is a star with these easy, no-fuss dessert recipes like big-batch cakes, slab pies, creative bars, and candy.
A sheet pan, or its sibling the 13 x 9 pan, can be found in almost every kitchen, and is a versatile tool—from baking to freezing to refrigerating, the sheet pan delivers terrific desserts. The 125 recipes here, each with a photo, show the variety of recipes, with chapters on Cakes, Bars, Brownies, Slab Pies, Candy and Refrigerated and Frozen Desserts.
Also included is information on how to get the most from a sheet pan; how to freeze desserts; tips on gift giving, bake sales, and mailing; and clever serving ideas such as brownie ice cream sandwiches. From luscious German Chocolate Sheet Cake and Mudslide Ice Cream Cake to Peanut Butter Fudge Bars and Apple-Pomegranate Slab Pie, sheet pan desserts are the perfect choice for delivering big results and flavor with little effort.
Recipes to help you enjoy the comfort food you crave while keeping calories in check.
Yes, you can fit your favorite foods into a calorie-smart eating plan. No matter what your goals, with this collection of hundreds of recipes each just 300 calories or less per serving, Betty Crocker makes it easy to fill your weekly routine with stick-to-your bones meals that are delicious and simple to prepare.
Whether you’re craving substantial breakfasts and lunches like Huevos Rancheros Quesadillas and Asian Turkey Burgers, filling dinner options like Lasagna Cupcakes and Easy Chili Mole, or tempting snacks or desserts (each under 150 calories!), this cookbook is a one-stop shop for the dishes your family will love. Inside you’ll find:
• 300 recipes for main courses, sides, desserts and snacks to keep you eating well every day
• Clearly marked calorie counts and full nutrition information for all recipes, plus tips on swapping high-calorie ingredients for healthier options
• Guidance on determining your daily calorie number, right-sizing food portions, and selecting the healthiest ingredients at the grocery store• Special chapters on slow cooker suppers, grilling, and breakfast and brunch
Fun, simple, and sure-to-please cookie recipes—from all-time classics to contemporary favorites
Here's a massive collection of the best cookies and bars ever with more than 180 sensational recipes that are as easy to make as they are fun to eat. Whether made from scratch or with a Betty Crocker mix, these delectable cookies give you as many options as any cookie lover could want.
Whether you crave traditional favorites or fancy new ideas, you'll fall in love with these lusciously diverse cookies—from classic peanut butter cookies to unexpected flavors like Pecan-Praline Bacon Bars. Plus, with a special section of gluten-free recipes, every member of the family can get in on the fun.
· Features more than 180 easy-to-make cookie recipes offering a wide variety of flavors and variations, from fun cookies for kids to sophisticated dinner-party delights
· Illustrated with more than 100 full-color photos and step-by-step how-to photos for baking, decorating, and more
· Includes tips and advice on cookie-making basics, from rolling and cutting to baking and frostingYou'll find almost any cookie you can imagine in the Betty Crocker Big Book of Cookies. With these recipes and variations, you'll find the perfect sweet treat for any occasion…or no occasion at all.
Three times a day, and sometimes more, everyone asks themselves, “What can I serve that my family and friends will enjoy?” This classic cookbook from General Mills icon Betty Crocker answers the call with quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Whether you ae planning a party and need fancy sandwiches or a hearty family meal, cakes for dessert or bread and herb butter to go along with dinner, this book has a fast recipe for everyone. Simple instructions and charming two-color illustrations bring each easy-to-make recipe to life.
Pick up a copy of Betty Crocker’s Original Good and Easy Cook Book and get a thousand time-saving and taste-tempting recipes.
Betty Crocker Lost Recipes is the ultimate treasure for the most devoted Betty Crocker fans, as well as cooks who are interested in recipes with a retro/nostalgic twist. Eighty percent of the book includes tried-and-true recipes that simply aren’t in today’s cooking repertoire—mainly from-scratch recipes that are hard to find. Twenty percent is a fun look back at some of the cooking customs of the past that may not be worth repeating, but are worth remembering. Features include ideas like “How to Throw a Hawaiian Tiki Party,” and the robust introductory pages contain interesting stories, anecdotes, and artwork from Betty Crocker’s history. Recipes are carefully curated to ensure that they are still relevant, achievable, and made with available ingredients—think Beef Stroganoff, Chicken à la King, Waldorf Salad, and Chiffon Cake. These lost recipes are ready to grace the tables of a whole new generation of cooks.
The complete compendium of pie recipes, both sweet and savory.If you love pies—for dinner, dessert, or any other time of day—you'll love Betty Crocker The Big Book of Pies and Tarts with its collection of delicious recipes. This book is packed with pies of every type including fruit pies, creamy and chilled pies, mini pies and tarts, and savory pies. It is overflowing with inventive new ideas and flavor combinations, like Apple-Pomegranate Slab Pie, Bourbon-Chocolate-Pecan Mini Pies, and savory Muffin Tin Taco Pies.
You'll find everything you want right here. For a hearty dinner, you'll love Mini Bacon Chicken Pot Pies or Potato-Onion-Bacon Slab Pie Satisfy a sweet tooth with Caramel Cream Pie or Chocolate-Chip Cookie-Stuffed Pie. Whatever your fancy, the pie is here.
- Features more than 200 pie recipes using both frozen or from-scratch crusts
- Illustrated with more than 100 full-color photographs of prepared dishes
- Includes an introductory section on pie-baking basics with advice on creating perfect pastry crusts, freezing and storing pies, and decorating crusts
Everyone loves desserts, and the sweet sensations you'll find inside are as fun to make as they are delicious to eat. Betty Crocker shows you how easy it is to make candy in your own kitchen. You’ll discover simple ways to get creative with cookies and cupcakes. And you'll find no-fuss recipes for chocolate fudge and fondue that are out of this world!
For more great ideas visit bettycrocker.com
Get ready for adorably decorated and deliciously flavored cupcakes made easy! Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes features 175 delightful cupcakes, all using new and fun decorating ideas anyone can master and simple ingredients available anywhere. And as a unique feature, almost every cupcake can be made from scratch or with a mix: You decide which method to follow.
Recipes include kids' party favorites like Double Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cupcakes, as well as sophisticated flavors like Mocha-Caramel Cappuccino Cupcakes. You'll find:
- More than 175 cupcakes, with a tantalizing full-color photograph of every cupcake, plus helpful how-to photos showing easy decorating techniques
- A special Kids' Party Cupcakes chapter with decorated treats like Puffer Fish Cupcakes, Monster Truck Cupcake Pull-Aparts and Campfire S'Mores Cupcakes
- Dazzling Holiday and Special-Occasion Cupcakes chapters including fanciful creations like Easter Egg Baskets, Almond-Filled White Christmas Cupcakes and Molten Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Perfect for bake sales, birthdays, holiday parties or just an everyday treat, Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes is one book that really takes the cake.
Dinner will never get boring with this compendium of weeknight dinner recipes from Betty Crocker. You'll find soups and stews, skillet meals, main-dish salads, pizzas, sandwiches, casseroles, and much more. With meals that are just as easy to prepare as they are delicious to eat, this book will help you keep the family fed with minimum effort.
Whether it's a light summer meal or a hearty winter meal you need, The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners has you covered!
- Includes more than 200 simple, no-fuss recipes with mouthwatering full-color photographs throughout
- Helpful icons highlight fast recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less while an introductory section offers helpful tips on meal planning and smart shopping
- With more than 200 recipes at just $19.99, this book is a fantastic value
When it comes to feeding families, no one has you covered like Betty Crocker. With The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners, you'll have plenty of great dinner ideas to dig into.