DocaPole Big-Reach Pole Hook Attachment for Extension Pole | Boat Hook Attachment | Telescopic Pole Hook for Hanging Lights | Retrieval Hook | Pool Hook | Clothing Hook Pole | (POLE NOT INCLUDED)
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- HIGHEST QUALITY POLE HOOK ON THE MARKET - constructed from a fire-proof, non-rusting zinc alloy, the DocaPole Big-Reach Pole Hook is the sturdiest pole hook attachment available - featuring a solid, milled housing unit, wrench nut, locking screw, standard threading, and dual-purpose push + pull design - the Big-Reach Hook is perfect for all your hard-to-reach hanging and retrieval needs
- PATENTED PUSH + PULL DESIGN - M-Shaped hook features both pull and retrieval points on the hook, easily facilitating the hanging, pushing, and retrieval of objects in high-up, hard-to-reach places
- LOCKING SCREW & WRENCH NUT - screw the hook onto any standard threaded pole and use the locking screw to ensure the pole does not spin loose during use - this is the only pole on the market with a locking screw
- UNIVERSAL TWIST-ON DESIGN - use with any standard ACME threaded extension pole, telescoping pole, broom handle, or other threaded handle - pair with a 12' or 24' DocaPole Extension Pole for the ultimate pole hook
- INFINITE USES - hang lights, lanterns, wreathes, rope, plants, bird feeders, clothes hangers; position and support hard-to-handle objects; pull branches out of trees or off the roof; retrieve balls, frisbees, drones and other objects from trees, roofs, pools, lakes, ponds, and other hard to reach spots
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ultimate Pole Hook.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Being metal it should be more resilient then the acrylic boat hooks previously used, will probably outlast the pole it is currently on & see me through to retirement.
The grub screw is very helpful stopping the fitting from working loose when in use, especially if twisting a net or rope.
It's not the cheapest fitting available but as the saying goes buy cheap buy often.