|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 6.35 x 5.08 cm; 204 Grams|
|Item Model Number||516black4term|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||516black4term|
|Item Weight||204 g|
(Black) 5/16" 4 Stud Power Distribution Block -BUSBAR- With Cover
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Stainless Steel 5/16" Studs & 3 Stainless Steel Screws (#8-32) Making This Busbar Suitable For a Variety Of Applications
- Nickel Plated Brass Contact Plate For Optimal Current Transfer And Weather Resistance
- Stainless Steel Hardware For Extreme Conditions Including Use In Marine Environments
- Detachable Cover Included To Protect Connections
- Rated For 250 amps @ 12 vdc / stud connection, 20 amps @ 12 vdc / Screw connection & Max Volts = 48 vdc
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High quality 4 point power distribution block. These blocks allow for multiple connections to positive and negative systems. Each block can maintain multiple connections, making them flexible and robust for a variety of uses. Features: • Connection plate made from nickel-plated copper which gives 40% better conductivity than tin-plating • Max Amperage: 250 amps @ 12 vdc / stud connection, 20 amps @ 12 vdc / Screw connection • Max Voltage: 48VDC • Connection studs made from stainless steel • Base Material: Glass-Filled Nylon (Black) • 3 stainless steel #8-32 connection screws • Mounting center: 5.7 inch
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 9 July 2021
In addition the covers keep young or prying hands out of harms way.