- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Blackmores Vitamin K2 Melt (30 Tablets)
- A high dose-1-a-day formula containing 180 mcg of vitamin K2.
- Blackmores K2 180mcg melt: Supports the deposit of calcium into bones. Calcium assists with bone formation and strength.
- It supports the deposit of calcium into the bones and provides the daily dose of vitamin K2 to support bone health in post-menopausal women.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B07B2QVCCR
- Manufacturer reference : 93549370
Best Sellers Rank:
2,883 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 168 in Vitamin Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A high dose 1-a-day vitamin K2 formula to support the deposit of calcium into the bones.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Menaquinone-7 (vitamin K) 180 mcg
Adults- Place 1 melt (orally disintegrating tablet) in your mouth until dissolved, once daily. No water required Children under 18 years- only as professionally prescribed