|Product Dimensions||228.6 x 167.64 x 0.41 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.27 kg|
EKTOS 100% Wool Blanket, Washable, 5.0 lbs, 66"x90" (Twin Size) - Navy Blue
|Fabric Type||100% Wool|
About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY - These heavyweight woolen blankets are loom woven and have finished edges on all sides to prevent fraying. Ruggedly designed - they are thick, heavy duty, durable and naturally long lasting
- EXCEPTIONAL WARMTH - Wool has an excellent warmth to weight ratio, is one of the best natural insulators, effectively regulates body temperature and even continues to provide thermal warmth when wet
- COMFORTABLE - Designed to be as soft, non-scratchy and odor free as possible, EKTOS 100 percent wool blankets are also naturally mildew, static and fire resistant
- NO FIRE RETARDANT ADDED - Despite wool being naturally fire resistent, many blankets on the market still contain chemical flame retardants. Sleep easy knowing this blanket contains no added fire retardants
- WASHABLE - Hand or machine washable, EKTOS wollen blankets are easy to care for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Specs 100 Percent Wool 5.5 Pounds 66 x 90 Inches Navy Blue Color Overlocked Edges No Fire Retardant Added Machine Launderable Made in India An Outdoor Essential - From base camp gear to backpacking - hunting, fishing, travel and boating - wool blankets are a timeless necessity. They are also an important part of any survival, bushcraft or emergency prepardness kitMultipurpose & Practical - Use to keep warm in the cold or for bedding, ground cover, padding or extra winter insulation. Can also be used to create a bed roll or to provide protective shelter from the outside elements. Also a great addition to your sleeping bag when the temperature really drops Better than US Military surplus as it's new - be sure to order a spare for your home, RV, cabin, car and truck!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. You should NEVER wash large, bulky items, wool or delicates in a top loading machine with an agitator. It will twist the fabric and possibly rip it to shreds, as you saw in the photos. If you don't have a front loading washing machine, take it to a laundromat and wash it there for a few dollars. Wash it in cold water, gentle cycle, with a little soap which is gentle or specifically made for wool. If you're not willing to do this, then you should probably buy a different blanket.
2. Yes, it does shed a lot when new. But this can be easily fixed: Line/air dry as directed, then put it in the dryer with 3 tennis balls on NO HEAT/FLUFF for 10-20 min cycles. Clean your lint screen each time. This will get the majority of the loose fibers out.
3. The "smell" that people are referring to is called lanolin, and is a naturally occurring substance in wool. It goes away with time.
I hope this is helpful!
Here’s my advice: if your budget for a 100% wool blanket is $50, get this blanket. If you’re able to spend a little more, go for the Pendleton eco-wise blanket. If you shop on bed, bath and beyond and use one of their 20% off coupons they’re always giving out, the Pendleton blanket will cost around $110. The Pendleton blanket has no smell and washes well and gets softer with each wash (but still looks great) without a whole lot of shedding.