|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 1.78 x 12.45 cm; 164.43 Grams|
|Special Features||Adjustable Speed Control, All Cookware, 360 Degree Inverted|
|Item Weight||164 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Blow Torch Kitchen Butane Lighter - Culinary Torch Chef Cooking Torch Professional Adjustable Flame with 360 Degree Inverted for Creme, Brulee, BBQ, Baking, Jewelry by TENGYES (Butane Not Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5.8 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.4 x 1.8 x 12.4 centimetres|
About this item
- Safety & EASY Butane Fuel Torch - Adjustable flame size and shape to concentrate the flame as much or as little as you need, one touch piezo ignition, and stabilizing plate for your safety. Kitchen Product Grade: Commercial Grade! It can use any manufacturers butane canister what has a metal ring around the top of it with about a 1/2" slit missing.(Canister with snap joint)
- Professional Quality Food Torch Lighter - Temperature can reach to 1300°C / 2500°F to meet various needs,you can choose the different flame according to your requirement. ( Butane Gas Not Included )!
- Light Up with Piezo Ignition Technology - Just press to light fire, easy to operate with the gas flow regulator and air flow control valve cooking torch, can be flame intensity controlled, close the valve switch, the flame goes off!
- Multi-Use & Portable Cooks Torch - Small kitchen torch perfect for roasting and charring vegetables, glazing ham, browning and crisping toppings, melting cheese and of course producing the sugary crust on creme brulee, meringues and pastries!
- 100% RISK-FREE and No Reason To Return - Backed by a 2 years manufacturer free service. We take great pride and care in manufacturing and developing only the highest quality products for our new and loyal customers! The best gift for your family!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blow Torch Lighter Kitchen Butane Culinary Torch Chef Cooking Torch Professional Adjustable Flame Lighter with 360 Degree Inverted for DIY, Creme, Brulee, BBQ, Baking, Camping and Jewelry
- Flame and temperature can be adjusted, the temperature can be as high as 1300 Deg.C.
- 360 degree free rotation,can be used upside down
- Wind proof, moisture proof and water resistant, better than electric welding.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition, safe and easy.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding in the hand.
- Suitable for restaurant, household, picnic, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
- It can be fixed on butane tank, which can be replaced, cycle use is environmentally-friendly.
- Combustion value: 50 -150g / h. A can of gas can use 1.6 hours to 2 hours continuously, replace the new tank just need a little seconds.
Dimensions: 10 x 4.9 x 1.7 inches/25.4 x 12.4 x 4.3 cm
Color: White and Silver
Material: ABS + Alloy
Calibre of spout: φ22mm
Max Flame Temperature: 1300°C
Type of gas: Butane
Appliance category: Vapour pressure-butane
Igniting method: Automatic piezoelectricity ignite
Power: Gas, fit perfectly with most butane cartridge (camping stove) A Standard 8 oz Butane Fuel Canister (for camping stoves) lasts over 2 hrs at full blast.
☆ Put the "inner" blue flame 1/4 inch above the surface
☆ Move it about slowly
☆ Do one area at a time
1 x Culinary Torch
1. Please keep away from the kids.
2. Power off when you change the gas.
3. Be sure no gas is leaking before you use it.
Notice: Gas cylinder is not included for safety reason.
Best gift for festival (Thanksgiving, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, New year, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Birthday and so on)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When the cannister is new, the weight of the fuel counterbalances the weight of the torch top. When you start using the fuel up, it's really tippy -- too tippy to set it down while it's burning without the risk of it tipping over. You might say, well, don't set it down while it's lit, but if you're using it in the kitchen, you will certainly be tempted to do so for a second or two while you flip whatever it is you're cooking, rather than turning down the gas and lighting it again.
Even if I was religious about turning it off, I wouldn't trust others in my household to always do so.
I love the idea of being able to just switch cannisters to having to refill by hand. Seems to me, the tipping issue could be solved by a redesign that would incorporate a balancing weight thingy to snap on to the bottom of the cannister. But I haven't seen any of that type (which doesn't mean they aren't out there, I didn't shop around extensively).
The other issue that isn't clear to me -- not this product's fault -- is how you are supposed to dispose of the empty cannisters. According to my local recycling center, you simply stick a label on them when they're empty saying "used" and they go in the regular trash. But in my experience with this torch, they are never 100% empty.
I don't know if these can explode. I do know that when mine malfunctioned, I could hear gas leaking out even after it was turned off, at which point I put it outside on concrete until it stopped hissing.
But once you try a kitchen torch, you will find them so convenient for all kinds of cooking tasks you will be loathe to be without one. Wish I knew which type was sturdiest. I don't have a lot of faith in items designed for the kitchen these days. I'm guessing torches used by plumbers / jewelers etc. may be sturdier.