|Model Number||Cooking Torch|
|Package Dimensions||16.76 x 12.45 x 6.86 cm; 272 Grams|
|Item Weight||272 g|
Kitchen Butane Torch Culinary Chef Cooking Blow-Torch Lighter Mini Food Craft Refillable Adjustable Flame Safety Lock for Creme Brulee/Baking/BBQ/DIY Soldering by Sunrich (Butane Gas Not Included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【SUPER QUALITY & SAFE DESIGN】:Our kitchen butane torch with security lock prevents accidental ignition and a wide set base helps to prevent it falling over. Long angled nozzle and burn-free finger guard keep your hand safely away from the flame. Made with durable aluminum alloy body to ensure the stability of the butane gas for long lasting use. This is a great usefull culinary butane torch that everyone should have
- 【REFILLABLE & PORTABLE】:Capacity 8-10g butane gas, sunrich mini butane blow torch with safety lock for baking can be refilled after run out of use.Compatiable with butane gas with long nozzle only and can be filled in 10 seconds. This food torch for creme brulee very portable for outdoor activities like camping and BBQ.
- 【ADJUSTABLE FLAME & CONTINUOUS FLAME MODE】: Our kitchen butane torch with a flame adjusting regulator can be adjusted according to your need.Press the button to light fire, turn the safety lock to the right at the same time, then it will keep firing. Baking cooking is more easier.Our creme brulee butane torch provides unmatched flame consistency and reliability. Flame temperature can reach up to 2370°F/1300°C
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE & EASY TO USE】: Simply slide safety lock to off, turn flame knob until you hear the gas flow and press on ignition button. Release the button, the flame goes off. The creme butane torch for baking is can be used in multiple ways, Caramelizing Food, Soldering DIY Jewelry, Cooking, BBQ, Baking, Brulee, Creme, Bar Cocktails, Camping, Craft and Cigar Lighter.
- 【100% RISK-FREE WARRANTY】Sunrich wants to provide you with peace of mind so that we provide a money-back guarantee, replacement and warranty on this butane blow torch refill. If there is any dissatisfaction please do not hesitate to contact us. Note - please turn the fire Ignition toward "CLOSE" when you are not using it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use:
1. To use, slide safety lock ,turn ignition button to open and ignition by pushing forward.
2. If continuously using is required, Press the button to light fire, turn the safety lock tothe right at the same time, then it will keep firing
3. To adjust the height of flame, turn gas regulator lever to (+) or (-).
4. Release the button, the flame goes off. If not use, turn ignition button to close so as to facilitate carrying.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Size: 110*65*160mm / 4.3*2.5*6.2 inch
1x Blow Torch ( Butane gas not included)
In order to assure safety transportation, this small butane torch lighter comes with no gas, but it fits most Butane Gas. Refill and it will work.
How to Refill Gas:
Please insert the Butane Gas Refill bottle vertically to the blow torch bottom, wait for 6 secs once and then pull out, 3 times operation will fully refill pastry grill torch, wait for minutes before blowing the fire.
1.Playing by children is prohibited and Do not touch the nozzle and mental pipe while using.
2.Keep away from the face of others and yourselves when using it.
3.Do not continuously burn over 5 minutes. Turn Off when not using it.
All Our Products are produced under Strict Quality Inspection.
Please feel free to contact us for replacement or refunds if there are any issues with your purchase.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update. Lasted a whole 7 months before first, it would not ignite on it's own and second, the piece in the nozzle somehow came loose and the flame was all over the place.
Very nice design and so easy to operate. I will never have to use a broiler to crisp the top of my brûlée!