|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Fuse Block MRBF 3Circ Common|
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|
|Item Model Number||5196|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 15.24 x 7.62 cm; 544.31 Grams|
Blue Sea Systems MRBF Surface and Terminal Mount Fuse Blocks
|Price:||+ $12.33 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Voltage Max Operating: 58V DC, Amps Max Operating: 300A per block & 240A per circuit, Terminal Fuses Avail.: 30A-300A, Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"-18 (8mm), Mounting Hole Size: #10 (5mm)
- Surface mount fuse blocks accommodate three MRBF fuses for consolidated high amperage circuit protection
- Safely provides power to three loads from a single source
- Clip-on insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Versatile wiring options allow all wires to come out a single side
- Label recesses accommodate Blue Sea Systems square format labels for easy circuit identification
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe, secure connections
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 battery chargers and P12 remote displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital meters and vessel system monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labour required to replace any defective product. Please contact customer service for an RMA number prior to shipping any product back to Blue Sea Systems.