|Package Dimensions||16 x 11.4 x 6.4 cm; 317 Grams|
|Item Weight||317 g|
|Date First Available||8 May 2019|
BlueFire Motorcycle Phone Mount Waterproof Cell Phone Holder 360°Adjustable Motorbike Handlebar Phone Holder with QC 3.0 USB Charger Socket for iPhone 8/8P/X/XR/XS, Samsung S7/S8/S9/S9+, Huawei etc
- 【Universal Compatibility】- This motorcycle phone mount holder is compatible with iPhone 8/8P/X/XR/XS/XS Max, Samsung S7/S7 Edge/S8/S8+/S9/S9+, Sony, LG, Huawei, GPS and other 4 inch to 6 inch mobile devices.
- 【High Quality】- This Motorcycle Phone Holder is made by high quality IPX6 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Material, which is fire-retardant, high and low temperature resistant and anti-corrosive, charging faster and more secure.
- 【Easy To Install】- Can be easily installed on the handlebar, it can widely used in Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile and so on.
- 【Adjustable Grip with 360°Rotation】- 360 Degree Free Rotation of Handle bar, simply adjust and secure your phone in any angle and position. You can set the phone landscape or portrait for easy of viewing.
- 【Quick Charge 3.0】- Quick Charge 3.0 technology is compatible with all fast charging technologies, such as iPhone Divider 3 / Samsung 1.2V / Qualcomm QC 2.0 / QC 3.0, Huawei SCP, FCP, Samsung AFC, Spreadtrum SFCP and so on, also can support Huawei Super Quick Charge.(Note: Quick charge function need to use the original charging cable)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 230G
- Maximum Power: 24W
- Normal Output: 5V/2.4V
- Input Voltage: DC12V-24V
- Handlebar Diameter: 2.2CM
- Material: High Quality Aluminum Alloy Material
- Fast Charge Output: 4V/3.6A; 5V/3.4A; 9V/2.5A; 12V/2A
- Size: Product Head: Length 8.4CM; Width 7.3CM; Total Length 9.28CM
- 1 x BlueFire Waterproof Motorcycle Cell Phone Holder
- 1 x Screwdriver
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mount itself looks to be secured though. I've only traveled a few kms with it.
One other thing to keep in mind is that if you have a phone case you'll likely going to need to remove it because this mount won't securely hit wider phones or ones with a case.
Used for a couple weeks now and found it very easy to use.
Previously I used the highly rated RamMounts X-Grip with my Samsung S8+, but I found where the grip connects to the phone, it was always pressing the buttons on my phone. With this mount you have the solid clamp without interfering with any of your buttons.
Installation was easy with the instructions provided. You will need to know how to access your battery to install. You may also want to invest in cable ties, so that you can keep the wires tucked away. The sticker grips are pre-cut, so its easy to stick on the holder, ensuring the phone stays in their spot. (I screwed this up thinking I had to cut them, only to realize after they come pre cut)
There is a very small on/off switch right above the usb socket which is great. This ensures your battery wont be drained when this is not in use. My wishlist for a V2, would be to have a switch that is more easily accessable. That you could potentially turn on and off if you are wearing gloves.
The other benifit of this design, is you can use this usb to power other devices you may have on the bike, when you are not charging your phone.
Overall great buy!
The design and quality would make it one of the best out there. What makes it stand out above the others, it's a sturdy unit, made of Aluminum and NOT Plastic!
Assembly was straight forward and the unit fits securely.
What is worth mentioning, is the tiny (white) switch above the USB connection which turns the USB output on or off, it's an excellent feature.
I would highly recommend this phone holder to any motor cycle enthusiast.
The feature which really loved but which isn't mentioned neither on the product description or the user manual that came with the product but is really worth mentioning is the tiny switch near the USB outlet. This switch turns the USB output on or off, I am assuming this switch also cuts draining of power from battery. Very useful if we are connecting the lead wires directly to the battery.