|Battery Cell Composition||Alkaline|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Package Dimensions||16.26 x 4.57 x 4.57 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 November 2017|
BlueFire 1100 Lumen CREE XM-L2 Professional Diving Flashlight, Bright LED Submarine Light Scuba Safety Lights Waterproof Underwater Torch for Outdoor Under Water Sports (Yellow)
- Updated CREE XM-L2 Led, Super Bright and More Practical Underwater.
- Aluminum Alloy Head and Fluorescence ABS body Design, Waterproof IPX-8, up to underwater 80ft.
- 3 Working Modes, two brightness levels, a strobe light.
- Lanyard and Hand Strap Included, conveniently carry and use underwater.
- Uses a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery(Not included) or 3 AAA batteries (Not Included).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BlueFire 1100 Lumen CREE XM-L2 Professional Diving Flashlight, Bright LED Submarine Light Scuba Safety Lights Waterproof Underwater Torch (Yellow)
BlueFire 1100 Lumen Professional CREE XM-L2 Scuba Diving Flashlight Underwater Torch is Super Bright. It is mainly designed for the professional divers or underwater Photographer.
- Mode: High-Low-Strobe
- Size: 6"(Length) * 1.5"(Diameter)
- Material : Aluminum alloy and plastic
- Diving Depth: IPX8, Up to underwater 80ft
- Work Environment: Diving, outdoor, night, hunting, rescue, camping, etc.
- Power By: 1x 18650 rechargeable battery or 3 x AAA batteries(NO battery or charger come with the package)
What is included:
- 1 x BlueFire LED Professional Diving Flashlight
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Wrist band
- 1 x Manual
Updated CREE XM-L2 White LED, Super Bright and More Practical Underwater. Max output can reach 1100 lumen, LED runtime can reach 50,000 hours.
How to Use:
- Put in one 18650 battery or 3 AAA batteries(not included), rotate the bottom towards "ON" to the tightest level, the flashlight will turn on.
- Rotate the bottom towards "OFF" a little bit and then rotate it towards "ON" to the tightest level, you will get a dim brightness level or a high brightness level or a strobe light.
- Twist the bottom to the tightest level, you will get the brightest light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will get a dim light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will get a strobe light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will turn off the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight before diving (it is much easier to flood water into the flashlight as you couldn't screw the switch tightly underwater), make sure the flashlight's head and bottom are screwed tightly in case water floods into the flashlight underwater.
- Please clean the flashlight with fresh water after each diving.
- Please lubricate the switch and O-rings after each driving.
- Please don't drop the flashlight on the beach, in case the sand go into the switch.
- Please take out the battery if you don't use the flashlight for a long time.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 settings of Dim, Bright, Strobe.
I only comment that the torch does not have a Button-switch, but instead the torch is switched on/off and through settings by loosening (off) and tightening (on) the backend of the torch that would otherwise be used to access the battery compartment. Which raises the question as to how ware and tear affect the seal, but that may be why extra O-rings come in the box.