|Card Reader||MicroSD, Secure Digital Card|
|Standing screen display size||1.5 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 4 cm; 222.26 Grams|
|Item Weight||222 g|
|Item Model Number||B1W|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||29 October 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.57 delivery
Blueskysea B1W WiFi Mini Dash Cam Car Camera Vehicle Video Driving Recorder 360 Degree Rotatable Lens 1080p 30fps G-Sensor Loop Recording
- MINIATURE SIZE：The B1W mini stealthy car camera is only 90mm/3.54in x 29mm/1.14in x 38mm/1.50in without LCD screen. The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy. Support 64GB max Micro SD card (Not included in package)
- 360° ROTATABLE CAMERA BODY：Camera body of the B1W drive recoder supports 360 degree rotation, making it easy to adjust lens angle if necessary, allowing inside or outside of the car video recording
- SUPER CAPACITOR: The B1W car camera video recorder uses dual super capacitors instead of a lithium battery, which is a safer and more reliable choice to operate in hot environments
- BUILT-IN WiFi: The B1W car dvr with WiFi function can connect to view footage, download videos, and change settings via an APP on your iphone or Android device Note: Please use the car power supply, cigarette lighter socket, not the laptop for the power source
- PARKING MODE FUNCTION: The B1W dashboard camera comes with parking mode function, which triggered by G-sensor. When an impact is detected by the G-sensor, the camera starts video recording 30 seconds automatically. (The hardwire kits needed for Parking Mode is not included in standard package, buyer needs to buy it separately.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Blueskysea B1W car camera is based on the Novatek GM8135S processor and Sony IMX323 CMOS high sensitivity image sensor. This combination allows for 1080p@30 fps high quality recording in day and at night.
The car driving recoder features a voice prompts，so it is easy to know the camera’s exact working status, such as video start/stop, card error etc
Parking Mode function
--B1W comes with Parking Mode function,which is triggered by the G-sensor.When an impact is detected by the G-sensor,the camera starts video recording 30 seconds automatically.(The hardwire kits needed for Parking Mode is not included in standard package, buyer needs to buy it separately.)
Chip: Novatek GM8135S
CMOS sensor: Sony IMX323
Lens: 6G Lens, 150°wide angle
Video resolution: 1920x1080p 30fps;1280x720p 30fps
Video Codec/Format: H.264 / MP4
Audio: Built in Mic/Speaker
--The B1W mini stealthy car camera is only 90mm/3.54in x 29mm/1.14in x 38mm/1.50in without LCD screen. The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy.
--When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected.
--With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten
Workable with 64GB Card(Not Included)
1 x B1W dash cam
1 x 3M Bracket
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
1 x Wire card
1 x Cabling screwdriver
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 4 cm
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after use for a week i have worked out why my radio isn’t working. Its the camera doesn’t matter where i plug in in rear or front of vehicle dab radio will not work with this camera. Oh and also normal radio reception getting interference some how. So for this reason i would say not to buy it unfortunately.
I have tried a different brands wifi dash camera and it fine.
Comes with everything you need plenty of extra stickon cable tidy. Wifi app simple to use. Only issue i have is when I’m home and my phone connects to wifi i need to go into my phone wifi and switch. But not a big deal for me.
The camera was easy to install and is removable if you dont fee comfortable leaving it in the car when you park it, or to put it out of site. Using the phone app it is really easy to change the settings/
At first i was a little disappoined that the power socket didnt have a usb for charging my phone, annoying if you only have the one cigarette socket, but then i saw that there is a door that swivels to reveal a USB... GREAT.
The little app that comes with it is sparse but still moderately functional.
I can download the video file onto an iPhone and whilst that is easy it does not allow the iPhone to send it anywhere or share it in any fashion. It is stuck in the app player and that is it. This is not a good thing and defeats the purpose, to a very large extent, of having the thing. Playback on the phone (brand new SE2020) through the app's player is eyewateringly jerky. Not really playing but leaping from frame to frame skipping most of the recording.
Then you want to see the number plate of the car. There is no frame by frame step through on the playing part of the app. Number plates are Illegible at 15 metres (1024p). I testest this whilst stationary in good lighting. At highway speeds 15 metres is really close. The dash cam definition is at it's max and it's poor because of the lack of clarity/definition. I don't know why, as the video files are massive - a 32Gb card over flows in under an hour and starts recording over earlier files and a new iPhone (using the app's player) can't handing the data.
Fair for my purposes but should be better. If I worked on the road or in a car I would want something better. I want to be able to share the videos I want to be able to step through the video frame by frame to find what I want and I want better clarity on the video file.
Con - You need the mobile app to view any footage. While I cannot criticize the app (once you are connected) the BIG problem is connecting via the WIFI. It took me ages until I realised the app kept trying to connect to my mobile sim data and here lies the biggest fault of the app. When initially looking for camera the app will only display one wifi source not a list as other apps do (where you then pick the one you want to connect to). To get around this I have to turn off the data to my sim and THEN the camera pops up in the wifi list.
So if they sorted out the connection issue this would be a really good economic camera
As an area supervisor I cover half of the metro Perth area so I am driving a lot of km’s a day. I now have peace of mind that if an accident occurs regardless if it’s my fault I have evidence of what has happened. The footage can be priceless, I had a vehicle accident where I was not at fault but the driver and the other people did not have insurance and tried to blame me to the point it went to court if I had a dash cam there wouldn’t been an argument over liability
- picture quality, device's picture quality is amazing, can use it to read some printed text
- very easy to use, turns on with power
- almost instant on, no stupid splash screens
- app is a breeze to operate
- wifi is an AMAZING function
- comes with cable management clips and spare 3m tape
- Box is incredibly ordinary - does not indicate how good this camera is
- Device uses microUSB for power, user with a miniUSB cable or miniUSB integration need adapters (mini USB to micro USB adapter)
Overall very impressive camera.
Top reviews from other countries
It created a valued moment in my history.
The manual for this cam explicitly says not to use the cheap Sandisk Ultra card. There is a reason why the sandisk ultra warranty voids if used in a dashcam.
There is an easy to find youtube vid that explains it all in detail which also specifically singles out that exact same cheap sandisk ultra card lol.
What you want is the silver transcend high endurance one. as far as I can tell the SDXC and SDHC spec does not matter much, but in the youtube vid I see only HC so that's what I'm going with. XC is supposed to just support larger size I think..
I was in dual mind before purchasing but now fully satisfied....
After 6 months ....
It is working fine... No problem at all....
Why you should purchase....
This dash cam is very easy to install.
Good dash cam within this price range.
Good picture quality..
Great customer service..
You can delete recording from mobile app.
You can also watch live recording on mobile through WiFi...
Excellent product for your car safety.....
* very nice and clear video quality. Doesnt take much windscreen space.
* Auto loop. which helps deleting old file and record the new event.
* you may use a power bank to record the events. This helps when ur car is parked and helps to know who puts a scratch on ur car :-) a 10000 mah power bank can give whole 2 days recording,
* The charger wire is long enough and the tools given to set the wire and the device in the car is great.
* The cam gives a voice confirmation on recording. which is cool.
* wifi is fast. in case of any mishap, you may link it with your phone and can see the recording instantly or just can plug in the micro sd and view the recording
* The charger also have a separate usb port, so you may use the same for charging your phone as well.
* wifi is not internet based. its device to phone only. i.e u can't access the video when you are far from the car through phone.
* sometimes connectivity / linking with phone to view recording takes time. so one star less for that
* little heating at the side of the cam.
* audio recording is bad.
SD card: Am using Samsung evo grade 10 (1) 32 gb.