|Special Features||Mini simple compact design with high quality components, Best for outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers|
|Output Wattage||150 Watts|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||25.6 x 21.8 x 6.4 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg|
|Item Model Number||BT30A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||27 October 2017|
Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier 2.1 Channel Receiver Class D Mini Hi-Fi Integrated Digital Amp with Bass and Treble Control 50Watt x2+100Watt x1 for Home Passive Speakers Subwoofer BT30A
Enhance your purchase
- CSR64215 Bluetooth 4.2 core support aptX low latency, Streaming range up to 39ft(12m), With Bluetooth and AUX selector, no pop when Bluetooth connecting;
- Adopt Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 * 2 chips, small simple compact design but practical and powerful, can drive 2-8ohm, 20-200Watts speakers;
- 2.1ch with sub output for home theater system, built-in speakers protection circuit, New DC socket, no sparks flying when plug the power supply in;
- Best for outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers, can use iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, or Streaming Media players as input;
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change;
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Home Audio Bluetooth Receiver Amplifier
Fosi Audio was founded with a simple goal: Build products that sound great and make people want to listen to music every day. We design, manufacture, and sales many Hi-Fi audio products on the market. We pursue your perfect music journey. Enjoy Hi-Fi music with Fosi Audio audio products.
2.1CH Bluetooth Stereo Amp
- DC Input Range: 12-24V
- Input Sensitivity: ≤ 0.2mV
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz(±3dB)
- THD: ≤ 0.01%
- SNR: ≥ 98dB
- Max Power Output: 50W*2+100W@4Ω
- Speaker Matching Impedance：4-8Ω
- Input Mode: Bluetooth and RCA
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: Up to 65 Ft(20m)
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT10A, BT20A, TB10A, V1.0G, TDA7498E, HD-A1, BT20C;
- 2.1 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT30A, TB20A, BT30C;
- DAC Series: Q4, Q5, Q5 Pro, Q7; DAC Amp: DA2120A;
- Subwoofer Amplifier Series: TP-01, TP-02, TP-03, M02, M03;
- Phono Preamp: Box X2; Tube Preamp: P1;
- Tube Headphone Amplifier: T20, P2;
- Passive Bookshelf Speakers: DK560, DK560-N;
Bass and Treble Control
Bass and treble control ensures enhanced sound. Adopt Texas Instruments 2PCS TPA3116D2 chips, can drive 2-8 ohm, 20-200 Watt bookshelf speakers.
Easy to Set-up Your Stereo System
BT30A amp gives you the power and versatility you need to create a professional 2.1CH sound system. Great amp to driver most home bookshelf speaker or passive subwoofer.
High Gain Antenna
Fast, stable, and efficient transmission. CSR64215 Bluetooth 4.2 core supports aptX low latency and provides exceptional sound quality via crystal-clear wireless transmission.
|Type||2.0 CH Amp||2.1 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp/Headphone Amp||Phono Preamp||DAC|
|Input||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||Bluetooth + RCA||RCA + 3.5mm AUX||USB + Optical +Coaxial|
|Output||Passive speakers||Passive (Speakers+Subwoofer)||Passive speakers||Passive Speakers + Headphone||Powered Speakers||3.5mm Headphone + RCA|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.1%||≤0.01%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥105dB|
|Terminating Impedance||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||2-8Ohm||-||16-200Ohm (Headphone)|
|Power Adapter||24V/4.5A||24V/4.5A||19V/4.74A||24V/4.5A||12V/1.5A||5V 1A|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||-|
|MAX Power Output||100 wattx2||50 wattx2+100 watt||50 wattx2||50 wattx2||-||-|
|Type||2.1 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||Bluetooth 2.1 CH Amplifier with Remote Control||2.0 CH Amplifier||2.0 CH Amp|
|Input||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||RCA||Bluetooth + RCA + USB + Optical + Coaxial||RCA||RCA|
|Output||Passive (Speakers+Subwoofer) +Powered Subwoofer||Passive speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers + Active Subwoofer||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤0.1%||≤0.04%||≤ 0.04%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥110dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB|
|Power Adapter||24V/4.5A||19V/4.74A||24V/4.5A||32V 5A||19V/4.74A||24V/4.5A|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V|
|MAX Power Output||50 wattx2+100 watt||50 wattx2||100 wattx2||120W x2||50W x2||160 wattx2|
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very happy with this product.
Top reviews from other countries
My old technics amplifier has slowly started to sound muddy and uneven between the left and right channels.
Figured I'd have a look at these Class D amplifiers as I don't really have the space for a big amp anymore (Hence having Bose).
All I can say is wow, these Bose speakers haven't sounded this decent in a very long time.
Nice strong bass and crisp mids and highs (again surprising for Bose).
I'm actually enjoying the sound coming from these speakers now as I had considered replacing them.
Honestly buy this and you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2020
The bad: limited to two inputs, no standard audio cable input, no remote control
The ugly: nothing, it's a very sexy amp!