[2021 Upgraded] Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Stereo Audio Receiver, 2 Channel Class D Mini Hi-Fi Integrated TPA3116 Amp, for Home Speakers 50W x 2, with 19V 4.74A Power Supply - Fosi Audio BT10A
Enhance your purchase
- 🍎[UPDATE] Some customers complaint the power supply, we had changed it, the new one is 90 watts that can be carefully matched with this integrated amp physically as well as electrically;
- Best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your room, connect to your Phone/MP3 player/DC/TV/Echo Dot as input, 50W X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD) can drive 2 Ohm - 8 Ohm speakers;
- Home Hi-Fi integrated amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound; Ship with power adapter and power cord, you can use directly;
- Bluetooth 4.0 and analog input, Simple compact design but practical and powerful, Adopt TI TPA3116D2 chip to get clear and clarity sound, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Aluminum shell and Aluminum knob to sure high quality, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems;
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.7 x 8.7 x 3 cm; 739 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Fosi Audio
- ASIN : B076XSBCCL
- Item Model Number : BT10A
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Leading Hi-Fi Amplifier Brand
Fosi Audio was founded with a simple goal: Build products that sound great and make people want to listen to music every day. We design, manufacture, and sales many Hi-Fi audio products on the market. We pursue your perfect music journey. Enjoy Hi-Fi music with Fosi Audio audio products.
Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Hi-Fi Amplifier
- Power Adapter: 19V/4.74A
- DC Input Range: 15-24V
- Terminating Impedance: 2 Ohm - 8 Ohm
- MAX Power Output: 50W x 2
- THD: ≤ 0.04%;
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB)
- SNR: ≥ 98dB
- Input Sensitivity ≤ 280mV
- Input Mode: Bluetooth and 3.5mm AUX
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: Up to 50ft(15m)
- With bass and treble control, adjust the sound in your need;
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming range up to 50ft(15m);
- Texas Instruments 3116D2 Amp chip to ensure Hi-Fi sound quality;
- Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, 19V 4.74A Power supply, AC power cord, Manual;
Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible
Bass and Treble Control
Mini but Powerful
How to use BT10A amplifier?
- Step 1 - Connecting the Speaker Wire
- BT10A accept bare wire, banana plugs, spade lugs, or pin terminators. Please turn off the amplifier before connecting to the speakers.
- Step 2 – Connecting the Power Supply
- Be sure that the volume/power switch on the front panel is in the OFF position before connecting the power supply.NOTE: Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the AC outlet.
- Step 3 – Operation
- Turn on the BT10A volume/power knob and set the volume control to an initial setting of about 9 o’clock. Turn on your audio input source and adjust the volume to your desired listening level.
- The Bluetooth name is Q3003, please volume-down before Bluetooth connects.
- You can pair with your Bluetooth device when the amp power on.
- If Bluetooth connects, playback from the physical 3.5mm AUX input is interrupted.
- You need to turn off the Bluetooth from your device if you use AUX input when Bluetooth pairing;
|Type||Bluetooth 2.0 CH Amp||Bluetooth 2.0 CH Amp||Bluetooth 2.0 CH Amp||Bluetooth Tube 2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp|
|Input||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||RCA||RCA|
|Output||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers + Headphone||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers|
|Treble & Bass Control||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB|
|Terminating Impedance||2-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V|
|MAX Power Output||50W x 2||50W x 2||100W x 2||50W x 2||160W x 2||50W x 2|
|Type||DAC+Headphone Amp||Subwoofer Amp/Mono Amp||Subwoofer Amp/Mono Amp||Subwoofer Amp||Bluetooth DAC 2.1 CH Amp with Remote Control||Bluetooth 2.0 CH Amp Board|
|Input||USB + Optical + Coaxial||RCA||RCA||RCA||Bluetooth 5.0 + RCA + USB + Optical + Coaxial||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX|
|Output||RCA + 3.5mm Headphone||Passive (Speakers + Subwoofer)||Passive Speakers + Active/Passive Subwoofer||Passive Subwoofer||Passive Speakers + Active Subwoofer||Passive Speakers|
|Treble & Bass Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Terminating Impedance||16-200 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||4-8 Ohm||2-8 Ohm||-||4-8 Ohm|
|Work Voltage||DC 5V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||DC 5V-24V|
|MAX Power Output||Note: It cannot be directly connected to passive speakers, but can only be connected to active speakers or amplifiers.||100W||200W||220W||120W x 2||50W x 2|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There's no remote, but a simple volume control and easy fittings for the AirPort / other input and speakers, plus built-in Bluetooth so we have the choice of either linking to music playing in the house extended outdoors or just to BT from a mobile device when we're just sat out on the patio.
It's very easy to connect the BT and so far it's been very stable from about 4 - 5m away through a wall.
There's little functionality to this Amp, just switch it on, play something connected to it or connect by BT and play. Very easy to set-up & use and the sound seems clear and just what we wanted. We've not yet had it turned up to 'party' volume and infrequently ever will, but for reasonable, don't upset the neighbours, levels it's more than adequate and it's no where near its maximum.
Overall - we're very happy with our purchase, esp. with the built-in Bluetooth.
Superb sound, quality build, easy to set up and use.
Before buying, I read all the reviews. I have not experienced a single one of the problems described.
Frankly, I did not believe that such a small device could provide serious sound quality, and suspected that it would overheat.
In fact, the sound quality is superb. Higher frequencies are crisp and clear, without any shrillness. Lower frequencies are well controlled, without flabbiness or fuzz. The soundstage is remarkably well-ordered, both spacious and precise.
Bluetooth set-up was problem free, and the range is excellent.
Bought at £49.99 & free delivery.
Item was delivered on-time, as-described, and suitably packaged.
Bluetooth connectivity is good and of acceptable listening quality for Bluetooth, but I’m mainly listening to Spotify and my Qobuz purchases over my WiFi network with a Chromecast Audio connected through the aux in. At 320 Kbps the sound is, to my ears, as good as I would want for a bedroom system.
Can be on all day and never run hot. A very good product and to someone of my age used to amplifiers the size of a suitcase a bit of a miracle.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2018