|Special Features||Wireless, Single_ear, Volume_control, Noise-cancellation|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 9.7 x 4 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||23 April 2019|
Bluetooth Earbuds 5.0 with Ear Hook - True Wireless with Active Noise Cancelling Mic by Tech Pilot - Secure & Soft in Ear Fit - Waterproof IPX7 - Perfect for Sports & Running - Suits Android iPhone
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Noise control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- UNIQUE EAR WING AND SOFT IN EAR COMFORT: Say goodbye to hard edged bluetooth earbuds that rely entirely on a single in ear fitting tip to stay secure. With our dual fitment system of wing and tip the pressure on your ear canal caused by the more common single ear tip earbuds is significantly reduced. Enjoy longer in ear earbud comfort plus the added benefit of a more secure fitting.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE: Our bluetooth earbuds come with high level CVC 8 active noise cancelling bluetooth technology and built in mic. Both bluetooth earbuds function together on phone calls with the benefit of reduced environmental noise interference. Enjoy your phone calls in clear HD Stereo sound.
- WATERPROOF IPX7 RATED: Our bluetooth earbuds are perfect for active people who enjoy sports activities like running and gym work. Waterproof tested to a maximum 30 minutes underwater to a depth of 1 metre, you can shower or go swimming in them. Take the worry out of your sport activities when wet weather sets in.
- HD STEREO BASS: For music and phone calls HD stereo sound is so important. Our wireless bluetooth earbuds give you great bass for music enjoyment and crystal clear stereo sound for phone calls through both bluetooth earbuds.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your Tech Pilot Bluetooth Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0 are backed by a manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with a hassle free 1 year free replacement warranty so buy with confidence.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tech Pilot Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds give you more!
Hard edged single tip bluetooth wireless earbuds give you ear ache because of their basic fitting tip! Our bluetooth wireless earbuds dual fitting system allows you to enjoy longer wireless earbuds listening time without in ear pain.
Tech Pilot bluetooth wireless earbuds are IPX7 waterproof rated. For sport activities you need waterproof wireless earbuds! Wireless Earbuds used in sport must be waterproof rated to prevent moisture and sweat damaging your wireless earbuds internals. Not all Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are waterpoof - crazy but true!
Our bluetooth wireless earbuds feature an active noise cancelling microphone. Wireless Earbuds with CVC 8.0 active bluetooth noise cancelling helps reduce environment noise on phone calls and improves the clarity of your voice. Not all bluetooth wireless earbuds offer you CVC capabilities.
Tech Pilot wireless earbuds come with true stereo dual earbud phone call function as standard. Most bluetooth Wireless Earbuds have mono earbud function making it harder to hear!
Our Wireless Earbuds have individual wireless bluetooth earbud volume control. Most bluetooth wireless earbuds in the market only offer basic volume control through your phone.
Tech Pilot Wireless Earbuds Specs:
5.0 Wireless Earbuds
Waterproof Rated: IPX7 (30 mins waterproof 1m depth)
Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds Active Noise Cancelling: CVC 8.0:
Bluetooth Range: 10 metres
Bluetooth Charging Case: 450 mah
Bluetooth Earbuds: 50 mah
Recharge Time: 1 hour
Standby: 80 hours
Satisfaction Guarantee: Tech Pilot Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds have a 30 day money back guarantee
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These wireless earbuds fit perfectly to the shape of my ear and don't come loose while I'm at the gym and have a 10 meter range, so no more carrying my phone around. The quality of sound is fantastic and the case they come in is nice and sturdy. I have and will keep on recommending these!
Like a lot of tech things these days, trying to connect things to your phone can be a problem but connection of these ear buds was easy and straightforward and the quality of phones calls is great.
The sound quality is clear, distinct and without distortion as I had hoped for.
With so many bluetooth audio choices out there, decisions can hard but I'm glad I chose these ear buds. Great high quality sound and clarity.
Great earbuds! Now my kids are fighting over them.
17 Dec 2019: After some really good tech and after sales support from Tech Pilot, they have confirmed I got a faulty set of earbuds. They have given me a refund, and a 75% discount on a new model (in the works), which I'll take up. So the earbuds were faulty, but three stars for the help they offered. I'd take a chance on a new set once they are available.
Malcolm, Canberra, Australia
I used the blue tooth ear buds regularly since I have purchased them in my car. And the sound quality is excellent.
These ear buds come with CVC8 noise cancelling level which is something I looked for on Amazon before purchasing. It appears to be the latest level of noise cancelling blue tooth ear buds available.
I use this for calls a lot, and that's where its a double edge sword. On one hand the noise cancelling is pretty decent, but on the other hand it greatly reduces the volume compared to the music volume. Also feedback from folks on the other end is that my voice is muffled - so the noise cancelling is somehow also affecting the mic and folks on the other end!
Can't seem to disable the noise cancelling function to test though.
All said, I'd buy this for music if I'm looking around for something at this price range. I will not buy this for calls and will look elsewhere.
- having tried the various ear bud sizes, in-ear comfort is below average as both ears get sore after 45-69 mins
- sound quality is acceptable
- battery life is poor, the buds/case both run flat if I don’t use them for 2 days straight
- can’t use them for calls as they keep disconnecting when I make or receive a call
- BT connection intermittently drops out while listening to music
Even relative to the price point, these buds don’t perform well.