|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Standing screen display size||1.8 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, USB|
|Memory Card Slot||DVD|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 8.41 x 5.41 cm; 231.33 Grams|
|Item Weight||231 g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||11 August 2020|
MP3 Player, 64GB MP3 Player with Bluetooth, Hi-Fi Lossless Sound Music Player with FM Radio, Voice Recorder, Pedometer, Expandable up to 128GB TF Card, with Armband and Earphone, Black
|Price:||+ $9.19 Delivery|
- ♬【64GB Lossless Music Player】32GBCapacity allows you enjoying up to 12000 songs. You can use the extra space to set up a new file to save a lot of files as well. It is HI FI lossless MP3 player with Equalizer, which can support playing Rock, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Classical etc. It supports the below Audio Formats: Mp3/ WMA/ APE/ FLAC/ WAV/ AAC-LC/ ACELP.
- ♬【Mp3 Player with Bluetooth】 support Bluetooth version 5.0, and support wireless headphones. High-speed, stable transmission and high noise immunity make it easy to use both indoors and outdoors, eMnsuring a pleasant wireless music experience. You can play music through your Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headset. With the audio cable, the MP3 player can be connected to the car.
- ♬【MP3 Player with FM Radio】It can record the music you listen to from phonograph, tape drive, CD, DVD and mobile phone using our designated audio cable, and enjoy it again anywhere you like. This is not possible with other MP3 players. The MP3 player is also a portable radio with headphones. Independent radio IC design helps players get stronger signals. It can easily receive your favorite radio station.
- ♬【Pedometer and Armband】The built-in pedometer makes your workouts more effective. It records the number of steps you exercise, the frequency of your workouts, the amount of calories burned, and the mileage and time of your workout. Surprisingly, it can release your hands with adjustable armbands during exercise. Bring original headphones and it can play for 2000 minutes, saving your phone battery. Packaged in a gift box, this trendy and durable product is the best choice as a gift to your frien
- ♬【Multi-function worry-free shopping】 E-book, recording, foot pedal, non-destructive music player, FM radio, support for Bluetooth 5.0, ultra-long life battery, 64GB memory, support for TF card, ensure everyone has a better user experience . If you have any questions during use, you can contact us at any time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand introduction: Grdhhx
The company specializes in electronics, digital and other products. And has a high-tech certification company.
The company has completed a series of processes from product development, design, paste board, and patch in-house. Effectively control product quality and provide customers with a better user experience with high quality reputation.
* Good appearance: The device is made of metal material, high strength / impact and drop resistant
* Lock button: key lock (to avoid accidental operation, please open the lock key operation)
* FM radio: Plug the headset into the socket used as the FM radio antenna. Lossless sound: MP3 player has an equalizer, you can adjust the sound according to your preferences
* Independent start key: long press to open / close mp3
* Browse: Support JPEG, BMP, GIF format br> * Compatible system: Windows7 / 8 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 2000 / Mac OS 10
* Language: English / French / Japanese / Italian / Portuguese / Spanish etc.
* Please note , This mp3 player does not support audiobooks
* Please note that this device can only be paired with Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth ea rphone, and cannot be paired with car Bluetooth or Bluetooth smartphones
* Size: 3.5 x 1.57 x 0.4 inches
* Weight: 3 ounces
* Color: Black
* Screen: 1.8 inches Color screen
* Battery: built-in 500mAh lithium battery
* TF card: support, up to 128G
Included software packages
* 1 x MP3
* 1 x headphone
* 1 x audio cable
* 1 x micro USB cable
* 1 x armband
* 1 x storage Bag
* 1 x user manual
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 5 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First, it's worth saying that they both run the same 'OS' and share similar glitches. One unique to the AGPTEK is that regardless of 'time format' choice the time seems always to be 24 hour format. Also, when the AGPTEK goes to sleep-a simple swipe of the keys won't wake it-you have to press the power button. The AGPTEK screen is bigger and higher resolution giving some nice backgrounds etc., but sadly they waste the extra space ending up with the same amount of text displayed as the Grtdhx and even worse because they use a font that's smaller in an absolute sense. So, with the premium I place on readability, the Grtdhx wins out even with a smaller, more pixelated screen. A good thing about the AGPTEK as that the center button is the "OK" and top right button is "Menu"-more natural than the Grtdhx where these are switched. Also, the button backlights on AGPTEK (blue) are better aligned to the panel artwork than the (red) ones on the Grtdhx. The AGPTEK has a much louder, better speaker and it's on the bottom edge instead of the Grtdhx's rear placement - plus AGPTEK included some cheap earbuds. All of these add up to me going with the Grtdhx with extra native capacity.
Three CONS they both share: 1) once you go to Folder browsing mode, any homemade m3u playlists will not function. To fix this, I found that a "Refresh" was needed (which disconnects Bluetooth) followed by the need to start a playlist song before turning the BT back on. 2) the icons on screen are barely highlighted when chosen - it's easy to lose track of which is selected. 3) SERIOUS: the album, artist and genre "search" ability is really scanning a sorted list- fine- but it is BAD that instead of the metadata title field when scanning "songs" the file name is used! That means most files named in an album (ex.) '02-Take it Easy.mp3' for track 2 will group together by track number NOT alphabetical by song title! Moreover, my singles files are in 'artist-title' format, so the 'song' sort will essentially dupe the 'artist' sort I already have! This severely hampers the ability to find music unless I manually reformat my entire collection. I hope the makers see this comment and update their firmware in the future! It's almost enough to make me return it, except I expect all these Chinese players will have this glitch. Now, I will HAVE to rely on Playlists and Folder browsing for all listening - and the aforementioned glitch #1 makes that a pain, too.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 August 2020
This little guy fits the bill very well. Really small and thin, but built solidly, and screen is big enough to see all icons. Its Bluetooth instantly detected my Wireless Buds, paired easily. Transferred a handful of Folders of MP3s and WMAs from my PC into it. Right away noticed it doesn't easily do Playlists, but it will play an entire folder beginning to end if you hit 'ok' while the very first song is highlighted, so does the same thing as Playlists. Not a worrisome drawback at all. However, the Response is instant, no lags, no jerks, freezes. All work smoothly once you figure out the Menu system (easy enough).
The Armband and Carrying Pouch (the latter wasn't advertised in the description, but is quite a well-stitched, nicely materials) are very good accessories.
However, the pleasant surprise was the cheap fragile looking Wired Headphones that it came with. I didn't put much thought into them until I wanted to test the built-in FM Radio and plugged them in as the Antenna. It instantly tuned all my favorite local Music Stations, but the real surprise was when I listened thru those Earpieces- they are actually pretty good!
Fits my ears well, and really doesn't compare bad with my Shure e2c Wired Earphones (which cost like twice the price of this entire package haha). Kind of a pity really because, while the Shure is sturdy and has proven it can handle many years of abuse while still sounding Phenomenal, you can easily see these Phones and cabling will fray out quick with any hard use. Maybe Gtrdhx might include a much better built next-gen version of these Earphones to a future release (even for a few dollars more price increase), it should be well worth it.
But at this time, I don't want another Wired Set ... just had to mention this fact since it was a big Easter Egg surprise to me (of the pleasant kind lol).
Overall, good purchase. Hoping to use for many years to come!
I ordered mine with the built in 64G and added another 128G card, it picked the card right up but took me awhile to figure out how to sync the music up so that it would show up when I pressed "All Music" from the menu, I still have not been able to get the Playlists to work, everytime I add music to the Playlist and save, then try the listing, the device gives me No Songs Found -- its just not adding songs to the list for some reason.
The thing I'm impressed with the the FM radio, it does a good job of picking up week stations -- better than my Walkman NWA55/L or my Sandisk Sport Clip, and I like to listen to the Radio more than the MP3's while working in the yard.
For the Feel, I think its the boxy design that I'm not Used to, although there is nothing wrong with it, Overall this is a good player for the price.
Setting up play lists was easy, but not using the standard method. The easiest way to set up play lists is to organize the music by file folder on a computer. Since the file folders list files alphabetically, the play list order can be modified by changing the names of the files, e.g. putting numbers in front of each file in the sequence that you want the files to be played. The file folders can be transferred directly to the Music folder. To play your new "play lists", select the file icon, select the folder containing the play list that you want to play and press "ok".