|Model Number||FX 100|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Special Features||Universal, Sports-and-exercise, Lightweight, USB connectivity|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Battery Average Life||40 Hours|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, USB|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SDHC|
|Package Dimensions||18.11 x 10.59 x 4.39 cm; 69.74 Grams|
|Item Weight||69.6 g|
|Item Model Number||FX 100|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||24 June 2019|
MP3 Player, 16GB Player with Bluetooth 4.2, Music Player with FM Radio, One Click Recording, 2.4" Screen, Built-in Speaker, HiFi Lossless Sound, Support up to 128GB(Earphone, Sport Armband)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, USB|
|Component type||Memory, Battery, Speakers|
About this item
- New Fashion Updated Music Player & 2.4in TFT LCD Screen - AKAMATE Mp3 Player gives you a beautiful canvas for your photos, videos, and more. Everything is sharp, vivid, and lifelike. You see greater detail. And everything feels more realistic. All on a device that’s 8.8 mm thin and 2.46 ounces, so you can take it anywhere. And it makes everything you do feel faster and more fluid.
- Multifunctional Mp3 Player - AKAMATE MP3 player not only supports Music Playback, Bluetooth Connection, but also supports One-button Lock, FM Radio, Recording, Time Screen Protection, A-B Repeat, Video Playback, Picture Browsing, File Browsing and E-book Reading (only supports TXT format, does not directly support Audiobooks and iTunes). 6 equalizers, free choice of sound effects. Built-in Speakers and Pedometer, perfect for indoor, outdoor, travel, business, journalism, film, and other uses.
- Superior Hi-Fi Sound & One-Click Voice Recorder - Enjoy premium, truly mobile, CD-like sound at all times with AKAMATE Mp3 Player. The most advanced technology delivers uncompromised sound performance, exceptional clarity & high fidelity audio. Easily Use with One Touch Recording Design. One-click Voice Rec reduces ambient noise for clearer recordings.
- Long Battery Life & Durable yet Elegant - With up to 7 days battery life once fully charged, you can move more and charge less. One charge gives you up to 40 hours of audio play time. Intricate internal components protected by a highly engineered outer shell. The frame is cut from a single piece of aluminum alloy.
- Unique Gift Choice & High-Speed Charging - Delicate and compact design, simple operation, exquisite gift packaging, best gift idea for your family and friends. Adopt USB-C fast charging technology, more stable performance, charging faster, and enjoy a more enjoyable experience than traditional MIRCO USB.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AKAMATE FX100 RedDot Portable Mp3 Player
AKAMATE Music Player Lead a Better Healthier Happier Life.
Windows Vista/2000/XP/7/8/8.1/10/Mac OS 10.
Lighter than a smart watch, AKAMATE FX100 fits easily inside pocket, sports armband, or backpack.
Adopt Type-C interface mode. Save up to an hour on your charging time compared to ordinary Mp3 Player.
Internal Storage: 16GB
Net Weight: About 70 g
Size: 10.7 x 5 x 0.8 cm (4.21*1.96*0.31 inch)
Screen: 2.4 Inch TFT LCD Screen (240*320)
Bluetooth Version: 4.2
Battery Capacity: 3.7 V/500 mAh
Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy case, lightweight to carry
Audio Format: Support MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC
Video Format: Supports AMV/AVI with resolution of 240*320
Voice Recorder: Support WAV/MP3
Voice Recording Range: 5-8 meters
Picture Browse: Support formats of JPG/BMP (240*320)
FM Receiving Frequency: 87.5MHz~108MHz
E-Book: Support TXT format (Within 10MB)
A-B Repeat: Support
Lyric Sync: Support
Lyric Format: LRC
Data Interface: Type-C USB 2.0, Power Supply
TF Card: Maximum Support 128GB (Micro SD HC Card is not included)
What's In the Box
1 X AKAMATE MP3 Player
1 X Wired Earphone
1 X 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 X Type-C to USB 2.0 Charging Cable
2 X OTG Adapter (Micro *1 and Type-C *1)
1 X TPU Rubber Protective Skin Case
1 X Running Armband
1 X User Guide
For Optimal Use:
1.16GB-Large internal memory can store about 5,000 songs(About 3MB per song). The playlist shows up to 4,000 songs.
2.Please connect wired earphone when you use FM Radio.
3.The Bluetooth function CANNOT be used as a data connection, such as connecting a mobile phone to Bluetooth. Only available for audio output, such as a Bluetooth headset or a loudspeaker.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I thought I would then put a few of my music videos on it. You first have to convert the video to the right size then transfer it on to the player which is easy because they provide you with a lovely piece of software installed on the player. You turn the Bluetooth connection on the player and connect it to the wireless headphones. Now here is the problem=
- You then go to go into your videos and it says "Turn off Bluetooth YES /NO.” If you select ‘yes’ turn off Bluetooth you can watch the video with no wireless head phones or you HAVE to go get another pair of wired earphones to listen to them. If you select ‘no’ it will take you back to the menu doing nothing.
Ok so you drag your music onto the MP3 player and if you try to play it by looking through folders exactly the same happens you have thst dreaded to you want to disconnect from your wireless question comes up again.
Absolutely ridiculous !!!!Other than this major oversight it plays JUST regular wireless music OK. Again you can only use wireless headphones in one mode category mode ie select album, gene artist etc. Really can’t emphasis how annoying this this.
The other major pain for this particular product is you have to keep connecting to the wireless headphones. It wont automatically do this or remember the same pair of ear phones you use everytime.
- you will have to have the headphones in for radio to work. But this is normal for phones too so I could live with that.
- The record button sticks out on the side so it is easy to press and quite a lot of clicks to get back to where you were.
To summarise it a WIRELESS player that if you want to watch music videos or listen to the radio you HAVE to go get a wire.
If you want just to play MP3 wirelessly only then its perfect. If you have a wire headphones, no problems !!!
With this mp3 player I couldn't initially even connect to a computer without having to ask a tech-minded friend to help. He had to then go into some deep part of the settings to de-select something for the computer to then recognise it as a drive.
On top of that, while I'm happy it's compatible with Mac devices, I cannot seem to understand how to make a playlist on it. Also, the buttons for moving between songs are quite slow and it can be lengthy searching through large libraries one song at a time.
While it's cheap and does it's job, if you're looking for a music buddy to take with you on runs, to the gym and for long journeys, I would recommend you buy something with more user-friendliness, most likely more expensive or some other brand.
The appearance is simple and classy. The touch buttons have the right amount of sensitivity and the screen is crisp enough for my purpose (I don't need photos or videos). At this price one can hardly expect mobile phone resolution. I would prefer the album images to be attached to the listings as it would be quicker to find the one I want and it would be good to have a search facility but one cannot be fussy in this price bracket.
The quality of sound and volume is perfect, however I would like more distinction between the different settings on the equalizer. I have not used the supplied earphones as I have my own which stay in place better.
The lock screen feature is perfect and effective. The volume and on/off buttons are perfectly placed and the record button is distinctive so that it can not be mis-pressed.
The radio is easy to use and picks up the normally available stations. However once albums are loaded there does not appear to be a way to default to the last listened to radio station when turning on, as the player defaults to the last played album and you then have to back out of Music and move on to Radio which is a number of button steps.
The battery is amazing. You get at least 50 hours of use on one charge for Music, and about 15 hours for Radio. Of course time will tell how long the battery can continue to hold charge, but this is a great start.
A small matter, most albums downloaded fro the PC places the 10th song behind the 1st! I have not checked to see what happens when the order is crucial, ie on a classical piece. This is annoying as one gets used to the order of music on an album and to have it played out of order can be disconcerting.
Akamate as a supplier is excellent. they dealt with a problem I had without any question.
If you are not sure what to buy, I cannot fault this as value for money and decent quality.