(Upgraded Version) Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless FM Radio Transmitter Adapter Car Kit, Dual USB Charging Ports, Hands Free Calling, U Disk, TF Card MP3 Music Player
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||65 Grams|
About this item
- High Quality Bluetooth Transmitter - More stable FM signal, better anti-interference performance, enhanced sound experience and built-in microphone with Echo cancellation and noise suppression (CVC) technology, offer your hands-free talking and wonderful music.
- Wider Range - Full FM radio frequency range from 87.5 to 108.0MHz is wider than what ordinary transmitters are of (88.1~107.9 MHz), which means you will get a frequency without interference more easily and do not have to keep re-tuning it.
- Excellent HI-FI Stereo Sound - Noise and wind suppressed by CVC technology to create full duplex sound quality; support MP3/wma/wav/flac, anti- statics design, enjoy the lossless music in your car!
- Universal Compatibility & Memory Function - Supporting mobile's A2DP function, work with SD, TF card and U disc. Fit for most of the smartphones Samsung iPhone, iPad, tablet and more devices that equipped with bluetooth function. Besides, it will automatically connect to its memorized paired Bluetooth device when power on.
- Charge Easily - With two USB charging ports (output 5V-2100MA), you can get your devices full charged in short time. The power comes from cigarette lighter so it is suitable for most cars.
There is a newer model of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.18 x 7.62 x 5.84 cm; 65 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 March 2018
- Manufacturer : AMIR
- ASIN : B06XJ1YZSH
- Item Model Number : US-CP24
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,081 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bluetooth Function: With advanced Bluetooth module, it supports stream music from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth. It also supports connect your phone automatically after paired successfully for the first time.
Hands-free call: With built-in Mic, you can make hands-free calls easily and safely.
2 USB Charging Ports: With two USB charging ports, you can charge your phone or other devices simultaneously. No need to worry about power shortage.
1. Plug the FM transmitter into your car cigarette lighter socket for power and please find search this device with the name of T20.
2. Find an empty station and keep the FM transmitter and car FM radio at the same frequency.
3. Please press the "Next" and the "Phone" buttons together for 3-5 seconds, then you can change the language.
1. Please change another stable channel if it has a lot of static because of frequency conflict.
2. Please press the knob to adjust the channel when the screen displays the channel interface.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mary on 7 June 2018
This bluetooth FM transmitter is god-send. Connecting to it is a breeze. Also, I haven’t experienced the FM dropout from interference. I’ve found a good frequency and it’s holding up without much interference.
I like how it has the 2 usb ports available as well for charging my phone.
Very happy with this so far.
By Joseph Andes on 15 May 2019
High recommend if youre someone who is indecisive about songs and dont wanna cop fines.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: I’ve had this product for almost two years now and it still works great! I’ve had no problems with it and even bought one for my brother. If you need a fm transmitter this is the one to buy.
Edit #2: I’ve had this transmitter for four years now! I don’t use it as often because my car now has an aux port. However, I have an iPhone XR so whenever I need to charge my phone I can’t play music from the aux and charge it at the same time because it doesn’t have the headphone jack. So I break out this Bluetooth transmitter to charge my phone and listen to my music. It still works great, highly HIGHLY recommend if you are needing a bluetooth transmitter.
This item is phenomenal. I have an auxiliary port on my Dodge Charger that broke and no Bluetooth capabilities. I really did not want to spend hundreds of dollars to get my radio replaced which is what is required to fix my port since it is integrated into the stock radio. Instead, I decided to look online for an FM tuber I could use since I have used these in the past and the worked well enough. In all honesty I wasn't expecting a miracle I just wanted to hear my music through my car stereo again. The one difference I had to worry about between now and then is that my new phone has no headphone jack so I wanted to find something I could hook up wirelessly. Anyway, I decided to search online for something that would fit these criteria while not breaking the bank. I came across this product and thought I would give it a shot considering the great reviews and the price point. I could not be happier with my purchase. I hooked up the device last night, and with really no problem at all I was listen to music through my car stereo again within 2-3 mins.
I highly recommend this device for anyone who wants to stream music from their phone to their car. It is absolutely perfect and the price can't be beat. Plus, you can use the device to take hands-free calls through your stereo which is a terrific added bonus.
I love this device so much in just one day that I already bought a second for my girlfriend's car. I will probably end up getting these as stocking stuffers for my friends and family.
Terrific product. Keep up the great work.
I bought this in hopes it would solve the issue for me and it did!
The device is multipurpose as it serves as a Bluetooth transmitter for phone calls and music AND 2 usb charging ports.
Before I had this product I would have to connect my phone physically to the weird port in the glove compartment. No more!