|Special Features||Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car FM Bluetooth Transmitter Hands Free Car Kit, Wireless Bluetooth Radio Audio Adapter Bluetooth MP3 Music Receiver with Dual USB Car Charger|
|Product Dimensions||8.45 x 3.85 x 2.28 cm; 38 Grams|
|Item Weight||38 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||12 March 2018|
Bluetooth Car Transmitter, Blufree Bluetooth FM Transmitter Wireless in-Car Radio Adapter Hands-Free Car Kit with Dual USB Car Charger Ports, Support TF Card/USB Drive MP3 Music, Car Voltage Detection.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Bluetooth FM Transmitter Function】Plug Blufree FM transmitter into the car cigarette lighter, then broadcast the signal over an empty FM broadcast frequency for transmitting audio from a playing portable audio devices (smartphone/U disk/micro SD card) to car radios.
- 【Three Music Play Modes】Play music through this wireless in-car MP3 player audio adapter by connecting to a cell phone via bluetooth, support A2DP function, Hi-fi stereo system, stream music from USB flash drive and micro SD/TF card (≦64G)
- 【Hands Free Car Kits】Answer the call safely while driving. The bluetooth car FM transmitter has an embedded microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression (CVC) technology in bluetooth transmitter unit itself to transmit the voice in the phone call to car stereo.
- 【Memory Function】 This Bluetooth car FM transmitter has memory function. It will automatically connect to its memorized paired bluetooth devices when power on. It also can memory which audio file played of U disk or Micro SD card (uninterrupted power).
- 【Universal Compatibility】Applicable to all car models with cigarette lighter. This bluetooth car FM transmitter also is compatible with most bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Tablet, Samsung, HTC, Sony and other android smart phones.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR
Compared to earlier Bluetooth versions, V4.2 consumes much less energy and lasts much longer, and is more compatible; EDR(Enhanced Data Rate), which ensures a faster data transmission rate and much more stable connection between devices and audio receivers.
Hands-free Call + Safe Driving
The Bluetooth radio transmitter adapter car kit has built-in microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression (cvc) technology, which frees your hands for calling. Easy to answer/hang up/reject a call/redial the last number/adjust volume via the multifunctional button.
Hi-Fi Stereo Sounds
Blufree FM transmitter support A2DP with excellent Hi-Fi stereo sounds. You are able to enjoy a music feast in your car both via bluetooth function of Esuper Wireless FM radio adapter, U disk (≤64G) and TF/micro SD card (≤64G) (MP3, WMA, WAV format supported).
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was surprised because usually these kind of cheap tech purchases can be quite a hit and a miss - often the pictures and descriptions on the product page really upsell the product, until it arrives and looks and behaves completely differently. However the quality is good and everything matches description. Materials, buttons, and LED screen all look and feel well-made, especially for the price (I bought it while it was on sale for ~$15AUD).
Never heard of an FM transmitter before this but I've found it so useful. I love that it comes with tons of neat features. Being able to skip between songs with the buttons is a big plus for me - I prefer to not touch my phone while driving.
Very easy to setup and use, audio through the FM transmitter to the car stereo is very close to the same quality as a straight bluetooth connection.
Handsfree function work great and there is no need for my partner to touch her phone.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs it, well worth the $20.
The microphone on this is not very usable though when taking calls as the microphone is located wherever the plug for this device is in the car. Will buy another for my other car.