|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 11.43 cm; 127.01 Grams|
|Item Weight||127 g|
Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Painless Hair Remover, Blush/Rose Gold
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||0.28 Pounds|
About this item
- Requires 1 AA Battery - Included
- 18K Gold-Plated in Beautiful Rose Gold, Discreet and Portable
- Removes Facial Hair Instantly and Painlessly from Lip, Chin, Cheeks; Removes Peach Fuzz so Make-up Glides-On Flawlessly
- As Seen on TV: This product is the authentic Flawless Hair Remover manufactured by Finishing Touch. Do not be fooled by counterfeits! The only Flawless Hair Remover is by Finishing Touch.
- Gentle Enough to Use Every Day - No Downtime Waiting for Regrowth; Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Recommended. Refer to the PDF attached below for User Manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Painless Hair Remover. Remove Flawless cap, slide the switch located on the side of the unit upward into the "ON" position. The light will automatically turn on when the unit is "ON". Gently press the head of the unit flat against your skin. The unit should not be on an angle. Precede making small circular motions to remove unwanted hair. Note: It is normal for the head to become warm with use. The secret is a revolutionary Butterfly Technology that erases hair by microscopically paring it down through a spinning head. Neatly and discreetly housed under the 18 karat gold-plated head, the Butterfly Technology never touches delicate facial skin. For superior results, use on hair 1/4 inches in length or less.
Move in circular motion to remove unwanted hair
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cass on 13 July 2019
By Khynn on 12 September 2019