- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Da Bomb Unicorn Bomb, Pink/Blue/White, Rainbow Sherbet, 7 Ounce
|Ingredients||Baking soda, citric acid, food grade PEG, fragrance, cosmetic grade pigment|
About this item
- Don't be surprised if rainbows start shooting out of your bath water. Hold it in your hand as it dissolves because there's a surprise inside!
- Hold it in your hand as it dissolves because there's a fun little surprise inside.
- Perfect for adults and kids alike. (Everybody loves surprises.)
- Created by a pair of teenage sisterpreneurs
- Handmade in the USA using just a few, simple ingredients.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 6.99 x 6.99 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2018
- Manufacturer : da Bomb LLC
- ASIN : B07C3BB685
- Item Model Number : B07C3BB685
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A rainbow sherbet bath fizzer with a surprise inside!
baking soda, citric acid, food grade PEG, fragrance, cosmetic grade pigment
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 3 November 2019
I did not like the smell, it did not change the bath water color there was a necklace inside so that was cute but I thought it would at least change the color of the water
Huge colors , scents and 0 bath tub stains.
Her main complaint about most bath bombs is it usually takes 2 and they don't do very much.
These, 1 is all it takes and I can smell it in the living room, will buy again.
Update : 5/14/2020
Wife used this one last night..
Very small changes to water color, WEAK scent and lasted all of 20 minutes.
Did not stain, will not buy Unicorn Bath Bomb again.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 May 2020