|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Item Model Number||UYH1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 May 2015|
Bonafide Hardware - Smart Phone Repair Tool Kit 32 Piece Set Screw Driver Torx Pentalobe Cell Tools
Enhance your purchase
- Durable and Convenient: The driver and the bits are metal so they will last you through many repairs. The labeled compartments makes storage easy. All the components have secure fastings to keep them from getting thrown around during transportation to prevent damage.
- Easily Accessible: Since this tool kit is magnetized it makes the process of fixing things easy and fast! This tool kit is also simple to use because all of the bits are labeled clearly to help you know which bit you need.
- Variety: With the Bonafide Hardware 32 piece tool kit you get the following bits: PH00, PH000, PH0, PH1, Y000, Y00, Y0, Flat 1, 2mm, Pentalobe 0.8, 0.8, 1.2, 1.5; Torx 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, Triangle 3.0, Hex socket 1.5, 2mm, and Security Torx TT7. The Y000 fits the new iphones. The variety of bits makes it so that you can use these to fix a Cell Phone, iPhone, Android, iPad, Watch, Nintendo Switch, Tablet, MacBook, PC and More.
- Portable: The size of this tool kit makes it easy for you to have it in your backpack or car, and have it readily accessible whenever you need to do a quick repair.
- Warranty: If you are not 100% satisfied with the product let us know and we will help you in any way we can.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
32 Piece Tool Kit
This Bonafide Hardware multi-function kit comes with 24 different magnetized bits 8 other tools to help make your repair efficient yet portable at the same time.
With the wide range of electronics this small tool kit can fix makes it the perfect gift for that independent person in your life.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 24 Bits: All different sizes, but they are all magnetized making a repair easy and painless.
- 1 Suction Cup: Helps get the screen off without any problems.
- 1 Aluminum Driver: The driver is also magnetized making the connection between the driver and the bits simple. The driver has three anti-slip strips on it making it easy to hold. The end also rotates in the palm of your hand when you’re twisting off the screws making it even easier to repair your electronics.
- 2 Plastic Pry Tools: They are both different sizes making the variety of things you can pry open scratch free greater.
- 1 Sim Card Removal Tool: Helps get your Sim card out of its slot with ease.
- 1 Extender: You can put this inside a screw driver for when you need extra power.
- 1 Tweezers: Making it easy to pick up the tiniest objects without breaking them.
- 1 Triangle Paddle: Helps to pry open the toughest of electronics.
- Phillips:PH00, PH000, PH0, PH1
- Tri-Point: Y000, Y00, Y0
- Flat: 1.0 and 2.0 mm
- Pentalobe: 0.8, 0.8, 1.2, 1.5
- Torx: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10
- Triangle: 3.0
- Hex socket: 1.5, 2.0 mm
- Security Torx: TT7
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- The screwdriver is sturdy and is a good weight. It doesn't feel like it is going to break after one use.
- The bits have a good organizer that can rotate from 45 degrees like in the pictures to 90 degrees which makes them easier to remove.
- The case has extra room for other tools for working on electronics for tools that are missing (more in cons). It also has a nice locking latch so you know you aren't going to lose any of these small pieces.
- It is missing a sturdy pry bar to open cell phones and other small electronics. You can use a razor blade for this but it would be nice it had a sturdy metal pry bar.
- Even though the bit organizer can moved between 45 degrees and 90 degrees, I wasn't able to remove the individual bit organizer trays which would have made seeing the different bit sizes easier.
- Some of the bit sizes are difficult to see because of the angle that they sit at.
Overall, it is a nice set that is sturdy with a lot of good pros and some minor cons. I would recommend it to someone else.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 24 December 2020