|Manufacturer||Boolean Girl Teach|
|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 15.75 x 6.1 cm; 363 Grams|
|Item Weight||363 g|
|Manufacturer||Boolean Girl Teach|
|Date First Available||7 October 2019|
Boolean Box Lights, Camera, Sensors! A Build it Yourself Electronics Accessory kit for use with Any Raspberry Pi Computer
Enhance your purchase
- Build cool electronic gadgets, learn how things work and control them with your computer. Control robot sensors and motors, build a security system, make music and a light show. Works with all Raspberry pi computers including Kano and Piper kits
- Stay engaged for hours. Learn basic electrical circuits, write code in Scratch or Python to control your inventions, build more complex gadgets as your skills develop. It's designed to grow with the child to provide increasing challenge
- Play independently or as a family, no advanced tech skills necessary. Contains everything you need for fascinating electrical gadgets; a camera, buzzers, light and motion sensors, tilt switch, LEDs, jumper wires, transistors, resistors, even a joy stick
- Designed by girls, built for everyone...and tested by experts at Boolean Girl Summer Camps. We found the 19 best sensors and components that were the most fun and educational and built the most interesting and entertaining projects
- For ages 8+. Perfect for the curious kids who wants to know how things work. Great for a novice but sophisticated enough to challenge any aspiring engineer. Find additional projects, ideas and further inspiration online at Boolean University
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lights, Camera, Sensors! is an add-on accessory to your Boolean Box or any Raspberry pi computer. It teaches kids how to connect their computer to physical objects and control them with code that they easily write themselves. It contains all the components needed for multiple electronic projects. Build working circuits and sensors in minutes. Create a working photo booth or an alarm system. Control motors that make a robot move. Make a music player, control lights or a motion detector. Find even more free projects and ideas online at Boolean University.
Boolean Box, by Boolean Girl Tech, is a complete, build it yourself DIY computer kit for kids, with a particular emphasis on connecting girls with computer science and engineering. Kid-friendly and easy to use, with the Boolean Box kit we engage the child, inspire them to create, find creative solutions and develop critical thinking skills. Its design was crowdsourced through thousands of girls participating in Boolean Girl summer camps and school programs and is perfect for anyone interested in STEM / STEAM subjects, how computers work and how to program. Whether you are brand new to technology, very experienced or somewhere in between there is path that's perfect for you.
With a focus on play and discovery, Boolean Box will grow with the child and offers increasingly sophisticated projects as their skills progress. Be up and running in minutes. There is no steep learning curve that can lead to frustration, boredom and disillusionment. Drag and drop code with Scratch to build games, tell stories and create animated adventures. Draw your own characters or create a virtual pet; you are limited only by imagination. Prior technological skills are not required (from child or parent). The Boolean Box allows you to start where you are comfortable and progress at your pace. No internet connection is required, although it is available if you choose to use it.