- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Wyze Cam Wall Mount Bracket, Upgraded True Waterproof Wyze Outdoor Camera Mount for Wyze Cam & Wyze V1/V2, More Waterproof and More Drop-Resistant Indoor Outdoor Mounting Bracket
- DISTINCTIVE DESIGN - The best protection for you to mount your Wyze Cam/ Wyze V1/V2. There are 3 rubber gaskets that use for the cover. Set the rubber gasket between the camera and the cover face. This makes the Wyze outdoor camera mount more stable and drop-resistant. Also, the charger hole is in the bottom, this will make sure the cable and the charging area is totally water proof.
- SUPREME MATERIAL – High quality ABS plastic will not be easy to get rusty, stable and durable to protect your camera from potential damages. And also block the rain, wind, snow or any other bad weather so that to prolong the Wyze Cam/ Wyze V1/V2 using life.
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE – The Wyze Cam/ Wyze V1/V2 adjustable wall mount bracket can reach to 360-degree swivel and 90-degree tilt, easy to adjust the degree according to your needs, you can mount it anywhere you want it to.
- TOTAL WATERPROOF – The main design method of the mount is for better waterproof function. The rubber gaskets give the best support to camera in the cover and also provide a better waterproof effect. The water will not remain in the mount.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED – The package including high quality screws needed, will make installation much easier. Also, any comments and advises are welcomed! Any problems about installation or the product, please let us know. We’re here to help
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 18.59 x 16.21 x 9.4 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 September 2019
- Manufacturer : ZKRFID
- ASIN : B07Y9DTCC8
- Manufacturer reference : HB-WCO001W
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The best protection for you to mount your Wyze Cam/ Wyze V1/V2. There are 3 rubber gaskets that use for the cover. Set the rubber gasket between the camera and the cover face. This makes the Wyze outdoor camera mount more stable and drop-resistant. Also, the charger hole is in the bottom, this will make sure the cable and the charging area is totally water proof.
3 * Cover
3 * Mount kit
3 * Rubber gasket
9 * Screw
9 * Wall plug
Note: The camera is NOT INCLUDED
1 Wyze Cam/ Wyze V1/V2 Mounting bracket has flexible rotation with 360-degree swivel and 90-degree tilt, allowing you to adjust the camera to point anywhere you want with any angle.
2 The extra Rubber gaskets give a better waterproof protection to the camera, and it will also fix the position of the camera in the cover.
3 Screw-fix design gives you more choices to mount the cameras and it’s more stable.
4 High-quality ABS plastic and Aluminum alloy material give full protection. The Mounting kits will not be easy to get rusty.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Simple, and essentially zero-cost, fix to this issue:
Do you want the white wall mount because it matches the color better where you are putting your camera?
I have the black cases on most of my cameras and they work fine for the IR lights/night vision but this one was doing the same thing you may be experiencing or will. The picture was garbage because there were bright spots all over the place...
So I took the mount apart, removed the camera and ran a black sharpie along the edge of the circle cutout on the mount where your lens shoots through to color that little sliver black. This eliminated the glare. I couldn't believe it was really that simple!
Night vision is fine too.
I really wish I could share pictures on this post...you wouldn't believe the difference this makes!
I tried the sharpie trick (color the inside of the circle opening with a black sharpie) but that didn’t help at all.
I disassembled the cases and painted the front and inside of the hood flat black.
Problem solved. Check the before and after pictures.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 March 2021