Breast Lift Pasties - Invisible Silicone Breast Lifting Petals Adhesive Bra Reusable Nipple Covers for Women
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Amazing Lifting Effect: Lift breasts for fuller cleavage, perfect to keep your breasts lifted and perky while going bra-less. Get a natural and curvaeous breasts looking Instantly. Perfect breast enhancer for halter, strapless, low back or plunging necklines!
- Discrete And Comfortable : Mold to your form and will stay securely in place! Richly thick in the center for concealment and tapering thin on the edge to blend seamlessly into your skin. Stick on and peel off without any leftover residue or loss in adhesion. A must have for celebrities and models around the world.
- Safe Materials:Hypoallergenic material composed of 100% pure medical grade silicone. Extensively tested. Suitable even for the most sensitive skin. eco-friendly adhesive specifically designed for strong, grippy, but non-sticky skin adhesion.
- Washable And Reusable : After each use, simply hand wash the silicone pasties with warm water and mild soap and air dry. Have them taken in a pocket is a good idea if you are staying overnight travel.With proper care, each pair of nipple covers are re-usable dozens of times.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We back up our products with a 60-day money back guarantee. If you don't love the pasties, just tell us and get your money back!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 4 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 16 July 2019
Other pasties have left my skin raw since I have very sensitive skin & eczema. This one didn’t leave a mark and was easy to peel off. Also, sweat didn’t have any effect on the pasties. They kept the ladies in place ;)
Reviewed in the United States on 16 March 2020