|Part Number||PointSafe P 2 E FS|
|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 35 x 30 cm; 14 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||PointSafe P 2 E FS|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Capacity: 20,5 l|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||Mounting type: floor/wall|
|Included Components||1 x Furniture safe|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||14 kg|
Burg-Wächter PointSafe P 2 E FS Furniture Safe, Black, Capacity: 20,5 l
|Price:||+ $143.27 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Lock type||Combination, Electronic|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.5 x 35 x 30 centimetres|
|Item weight||14000 Grams|
About this item
- Home safe with electronic number lock and finger print scanner for installation in cupboard or desk with wall and/or floor mounting for storing cash, passports and jewellery
- Door Dimensions: H 188 x W 230 mm, Interior Dimensions: H 248 x W 343 x D 241 mm
- Tested in the BURG-WÄCHTER Test Laboratory: Solid, single-walled body, Double-walled door, Electronic Combination Lock with Finger Print Scanner, Self-programmable fingerprint and pin code (General and User codes), Auxiliary lock for emergency opening, Motor-operated lock, Automatic door opening
- Easy Assembly: Drilled holes for Wall and Floor Mounting (2 holes each), Incl. Removable shelf
- Contents: 1 BURG-WÄCHTER Home Safe PointSafe P 2 E FS, 35390, incl. 4 Batteries and 2 Emergency keys, Mounting Material, Dimensions Exterior: H 255 x W 350 x D 300 mm, Interior: H 248 x W 343 x D 241 mm, Door: H 188 x W 230, Weight: 14 kg, Capacity: 20.5 l
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For many decades, clients from all over the world associate the brand BURG-WÄCHTER with quality products “Made in Germany”. Its roots go back to the 19th Century, when the company F.W. Lulling was founded in Volmarstein. The company was a specialist in the manufacture of padlocks, which were sold under the trademark BURG. The name refers to the town’s landmark, the castle of Volmarstein. Until today, its ruin can be seen from a long distance in the river Ruhr valley. In 1950, at the beginning of the economic miracle, the descendants of Mr. Lulling have launched the new brand BURG-WÄCHTER. It represents both our company and our products.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|