CANIDAE All Life Stages, Premium Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice Formula
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Flavour||Chicken Meal & Rice|
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- OPTIMAL PROTEIN FOR ALL DOGS: All Life Stages is crafted from chicken meal and rice providing an optimal level of nutrition for all breeds and sizes.
- CREATED WITHOUT ANY WHEAT, CORN, or SOY: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae All Life Stages.
- HEALTHPLUS SOLUTIONS IN EVERY BITE: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- FLAVORS & TYPES: With 5 different varieties there’s a Canidae All Life Stages product that your dogs will love.
- WE MAKE PET FOOD SIMPLE: Canidae All Life Stages dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
Product detailsFlavour Name:Chicken Meal & Rice | Size:15 lb
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 52.25 x 35.56 x 8.1 cm; 6.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 August 2013
- Manufacturer : CANIDAE Corporation
- ASIN : B003V5PMG8
- Item Model Number : 1115
- Department : Dog-dry-food
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CANIDAE All Life Stages premium dry dog food is made with real food ingredients, formulated for all dogs. Our All Life Stages recipes makes mealtimes for multiple dog households simple. Every bag is vet formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs at every stage of their life, including senior dogs that may be less active. All Life Stages offers a protein-rich mix of premium ingredients like Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, or Fish paired with whole foods like potatoes, brown rice, peas, lentils, and cranberries. And we promise never any fillers – we’ve created All Life Stages without any corn, wheat or soy. Just a well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being at the forefront with the benefit of one bag for all! Our HealthPlus Solutions include added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and coat. With multiple flavors and formulations, there is a CANIDAE All Life Stages food that is perfect for your pup.
Chicken meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, cracked pearled barley, peas, chicken fat, millet, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil, choline chloride, salt, potassium chloride, suncured alfalfa, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), papaya, pineapple. Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have tried this food twice with similar results (just to make sure it wasn't a bad batch). I can't say it is a bad food, it is just bad for my dogs.
Went away recently after starting a new bag. Will be switching back to TOTW. Too many reviews stating the same. No alert from the company as I'm sure they have received complaints.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 October 2019
I WAS WRONG!!!! I only mixed in a little bit to adjust them to change of their food. That same day all my dogs had stomach problems, diarrhea BAD!!! IT SMELLED SO BAD. THIS IS NOT GOOD DOG FOOD. I SWITCHED TO LOTUS AND THEIR STOMACH WENT BACK TO NORMAL SHORTLY AFTER. IT ALSO WENT AWAY QUICKER BECAUSE I GAVE THEM SOMETHING FOR THE DIARRHEA.
DONT BUY THIS. IT NEEDS TO BE RECALLED.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 August 2017