|Product Dimensions||6.99 x 6.99 x 1.09 cm; 272 Grams|
|Item Model Number||3216551567|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||6 set Black|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||272 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
CATSONIC Premium Window Alarm Device Set - Extra Loud 130dB Alarm & Vibration Sensors - Universal Compatibility & Easy Installation - Great for Home Office & RV Security (6 Set Black)
Enhance your purchase
- THE TRULY VERSATILE HOME SECURITY SOLUTION - Keep your home, office or RV safe and secure from unwanted visitors in the most simple, affordable, and effective way with these 6-piece packs of premium vibration-activated window alarm devices. They're sleek, modern-looking, and affordable!
- EXTRA LOUD 130DB ALARM SIREN - What really sets these vibration sensor window alarm devices apart from any other, is the fact that they're equipped with extra loud 130db alarm sirens - 30% louder than most of the other devices available in the market!
- FINALLY, PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - When it comes to your home security, there's no room for cutting corners. We make a point of using nothing the best materials and electronic parts, as well as cutting edge production processes and strict quality control!
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - Designed to universally fit any window, these amazing window alarm vibration sensor home security devices only take a few seconds to install, and require no tools. Simply peel the adhesive sticker and stick them firmly to your window!
- COMES WITH 3 x LR 44 BATTERIES - You don't have to waste any time and money looking for the right batteries. This amazing window alarm set comes with 3 x LR 44 batteries, ready to protect your home straight out of the box.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Product is the REAL SOLUTION For Every Home That's Still Without Any Burglar Protection! FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Catsonic Window Alarm Device QUESTION: Does the sensor also work on my door and sliding window ANSWER: SPECIAL DESIGN! Our Catsonic Alarm is not designed to work with doors or with ALL sliding windows as our alarm uses an advanced vibration sensor specifically to detect when GLASS BREAKS or a window is opened by FORCE. For Doors and Sliding Windows which can be opened easy and without Force we recommend to use a different category of alarms with a Magnet Sensor as we CAN NOT guarantee that an alarm will be triggered on ALLSliding Windows. QUESTION: Will the alarm be loud enough to be heard by my family or the neighbors ANSWER: PROVEN PROTECTION SYSTEM!The device has one of the loudest alarm sirens on the market right now! Our special design allows it to warn you and your family properly. It's always hard to tell whether your neighbors are going to react to such a situation. First and fore most our Window Alarm is used as the first line of defense and should not replace or compete with an expensive home alarm system. QUESTION: What batteries do I need to buy in order to use the sensors ANSWER: UP TO 1 YEAR OF ENERGY! Are you tired of looking for the right batteries yourself NO PROBLEM, our Alarm System comes with 3 pre-installed LR 44 batteries for each alarm which means that you will not need to buy any batteries for the next 9-12 months at least! Please make sure you pulled out the clear transparent film in the battery compartment which protects the Batteries during transport so that the batteries are activated! We have limited supply of this bestselling product. Grab yours today from Amazon.com exclusively.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
To test, thump on the window with your knuckle. In all six cases, the sensors sounded after giving the window one sound trump with my knuckle. I then pushed the button to turn off the sensor, pressed the button a second time, and waited 5 seconds to hear the chirp, indicating the sensor was active again.