|Product Dimensions||17 x 11 x 4 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item Weight||90 g|
|Item Model Number||ZH-5329F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||6 January 2018|
CHINFAI Xbox One Controller Silicone Skin Grip Cover Anti-Slip Protective Case for Xbox 1 with Thumbstick Caps Set (Black)
- Great feel silicone skin case cover for Microsoft Xbox One Controller provide superior grip and protection
- Stretchy rubbr grip cover, Easy to install and remove
- Easily washable for long-lasting use
- Non-slip design provides better grip to enhance gaming experience
- Free 4 x Pairs of Matching Thumb Grips
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CHINFAI Xbox One controller skins are made from durable & soft silicone material, it will give you great feel while handling your controller and provide superior grip and protection.
Non-slip design provides better grip to enhance gaming experience.
The case is textured with lots of little nubs and tendon on the part where your palm touches which greatly improves grip and control.
1 X silicone grip cover for wireless/wired Xbox One controller
8 X silicone thumb stick grip caps
(Xbox One controller not included)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The handle grips on this silicone skin are very comfortable in the hands which feels great. It works very well on my xbox one S controller it might be just a tad bit loose as to where you can see the skin and some of the buttons not aligned directly in the middle, but it's needed to make it compatible with other controllers which some are a little bigger than the "S" slim variant of the xbox controller which is the one I have.
The RB and LB buttons are covered by the silicone grip cover which protects it from residue, dust, and etc. Other reviewers have cut that part out, but this is the way the cover was made there seems to be two versions of this controller grip the one that covers the RB/LB buttons and the one that has the openings for it which I think is the older version of it. I'm actually fine with it since I know where the buttons are and it adds an extra layer of protection to my xbox controller.
The thumb grips that it comes with are a nice bonus and I have tried them all and they all seem to be comfortable and very well made they stay tight in both thumbsticks and doesn't come off while gaming.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. :)
* Makes it much easier to hold the controller
* Looks very nice
* Fits the controller perfectly:
- No ports are covered by the skin (The LB and RB buttons are covered by the skin by design and still function perfectly well)
- The material doesn't slide around if your fingers/hand pulls on it.
* The side grips aren't as effective as similarly priced competitors.
- There's no danger of it slipping from your grasp, but it's noticeably weaker.
* A bit of a pain to fit the controller into it.
* The thumbstick covers
- The thumbstick covers are my biggest problem with this product. They look nice, they feel nice, and they slip off.
- It's not just one cover or a couple of the pairs, it's every single one. Admittedly, it's easy to install over the thumbstick, but from day 1, it's just as easy to grip the cover when moving the thumbstick and have it slip clean off. It's getting annoying enough that I'm thinking of looking for separate covers.
Between the relatively weaker side grips and the lackluster thumbstick covers, I'm going to have to label this as a merely OK product.
The only one area that will be player-specific are the joy stick covers. It come with 3 different types. These will all be personal preferences. I, myself, do not play with them on. I use the regular controller joystick without any covers. But, again, that is personal preference and should not take away from the quality and hands down best controller grip cover I’ve even owned.