|Item Model Number||CH-9109011-NA|
|Product Dimensions||43.79 x 16.59 x 3.89 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||43.8 x 16.6 x 3.9 centimetres|
|Colour||Cherry Mx Blue|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 July 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Corsair CH-9109011-NA K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard- USB Passthrough & Media Controls- Tactile & Clicky- Cherry MX Blue- RGB LED Backlit
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||104|
About this item
- Aircraft-grade Anodized Brushed Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, built to last thousands of hours of gameplay
- 8MB Profile Storage with Hardware Playback: Allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Dynamic Multicolor Per-key Backlighting: Vivid dynamic multi-color RGB per-key backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control
- USB Pass Through Port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset
- Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls: Control to adjust audio on-the-fly, without interrupting your game
- Detachable, Soft-touch Wrist Rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during the longest gaming session
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 is a premium mechanical gaming keyboard built to last. Equipped with a lightweight durable aluminum frame and 100% CHERRY MX gold-plated contact keyswitches, it boasts the reliability and accuracy you demand. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables sophisticated macro programming, vivid dynamic multicolor illumination and full-system lighting synchronization. With 8MB of dedicated onboard memory and hardware playback, you can take all your settings with you. A host of extras put your PC at your fingertips, with USB pass-through, dedicated multimedia controls, a detachable soft-touch wrist rest and textured FPS and MOBA keycaps making it easy to play your way and minimize interruptions. It’s the most amazing K70 keyboard yet.
From the manufacturer
CHERRY MX BLUE
German-made CHERRY MX keyswitches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand with an audible and tactile response.
100% ANTI-GHOSTING WITH FULL-KEY ROLLOVER
No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The key caps appear to be poorly made, and several broke in my year of use, meaning I had to resort to using the spares provided in locations they didn't belong or scavenge the key caps from other keyboards that I own.
And to top it all off, now the accursed thing doesn't even work. Several keystrokes are often registered upon pressing each key just once, assuming a keystroke is registered at all. I'm fairly careful with the technology that I buy (since it often costs so much), and I have been utterly appalled at the level of quality in a keyboard worth over $200. I can't recommend buying this keyboard to anyone.
Generally speaking, Corsair has a fairly solid reputation in the gaming community so perhaps I just got unlucky. A Corsair K95 will be arriving in the mail soon to replace the K75, I hope to dear god I'm not making the same stupid mistake twice.
My previous keyboard was a HyperX RGB Cherry Blue (which I wasn't too happy with, both feel and quality wise.)
I also used a Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed, but that proved way too sensitive and I kept on hitting key combinations that I couldn't disable.
This keyboard, though, hits the sweet spot for me.
Cherry Brown is the perfect tactile + resistance. Not too hard, but not too soft either.
Angle of the keyboard with the feet down is perfect.
The keys have a smooth, yet slightly soft feel to my fingers. They feel really pleasant to the touch. Something I've not noticed before in other keyboards.
Wrist rest is also comfortable.
This keyboard has reduced my fatigue and errors in typing. (I was struggling with the HyperX for some reason.) It's made a huge difference in my ability to get writing done.
While I also love the look and design, I've found that, in the end, what really matters is comfort and responsiveness. This keyboard just works for me and assuming it holds up, I will certainly get it again when the time comes.
There is some initial adjusting required because even though this has the numpad and direction keys on the right side, the keyboard itself is still narrower than most conventional keyboards. After a day of using it though I have naturally adapted and my fingers know where to go again.
The keyboard itself is beautiful as you can see from the photo I took from my mobile. I love the textured space bar and hand rest and the lighting makes the keys pop at night.
I do foresee these white keys getting browner and grubby, but hopefully they are easy to clean and i'll have to be pretty conscious about washing/wiping my hands before use.
4 out 5 stars only because I think it could have been a bit wider.
The only real things to be wary of, and, really, these come down to personal taste more than anything, is the spacebar is a different texture to other keys (though you do get used to it), the design of the keyboard is such that the switches are visible beneath the keys and the brightness of the keys during the day isn't as bright as the pictures suggest but is still acceptable.
As with any mechanical keyboard with brown switches, it is loud to type on but it is worth it. I used a regular membrane keyboard while waiting on a new mechanical keyboard and the difference was certainly noticeable.
Top reviews from other countries
The product quality and structure is impressive and has some waight to it my first words when holding just the keyboard with one hand were "Damn you could kill a man with this" of course jokingly, but in all seriousness the buld quality is amazing and the fact you can also remove the keys to replace them is a really nice touch.
This brings me to the slight souring of the review. Due to poor shipping when it arrived a few of the keys had popped out rather through the poor handling from the courier service or sadly to the slightly poor packaging. However the customer service was grate and the have been responsive and apologised for the inconvenience.
I was pleased with this over all responses that due to there being no physical damage to the product in part to its and I cant say it enough incredible build quality I forged any competition and was just happy with there quick response.
Over all the product and the customer experience with there seller five stars all the way good job guys.
- So quiet. I have never owns a mechanical keyboard so quiet. It's as silent as a membrane keyboard.
- Low profile keys. I do a lot of typing at work, and always found the transition between my work keyboard and gaming keyboard awkward. Sooo many typos. This has the feel of a typical office keyboard with all the gaming benefits. Sooo many less typos.
- Media keys (no FN key). I am not a fan of the FN key. In fact, I loath it. No FN key on this baby. Plus it has a volume wheel which is a must. I don't want to fumble for the FN key if something ear-bleedingly loud comes over my PC.
- Look & Feel. Out of the box, this feels like a solid piece of equipment and it's actually quite nice looking. The pictures above don't do it justice.
- RGB backlighting. I've never really cared one way or another for the backlighting, but this one is fun. My keyboard is teal! Today.
- Solid keys. Without naming names *coughrazercough*, my last keyboard was such garbage it lasted only six months. The keys were wobbly and the stabilizers (metal bars under space bar, shift, backspace etc) kept popping out. I can tell the difference between the two right out of the box.
- Recessed back makes it easy to clean. This keyboard will never look like the inside of a toaster.
- Software is easy to use. The iCUE software is intuituve. Best part, unlike *coughrazercough* you don't need a usename and password just to adjust the settings on your own piece of equipment.
Honestly, nothing so far. I can usually find at least something to whinge about, but thus far my new K70 Rapidfire hasn't disappointed. I'll come back and edit if that changes.
This is a lovely keyboard, and I highly recommend it. If you're asking yourself whether or not you should buy it, my answer is do-it-do-it-do-it! It's my first Corsair product, and I will definitely consider buying from them again.
Reviewed in India on 20 June 2020