|Item Model Number||CH-9510000-WW|
|Product Dimensions||67.06 x 27.69 x 5.33 cm; 1.85 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||67.1 x 27.7 x 5.3 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1.85 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||8 January 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.16 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Corsair CH-9510000-WW Gaming Lapboard for the K63 Wireless Keyboard, Black
- Desktop Caliber Experience: Bring full PC gaming control to your living room with the K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (sold separately) and a full-sized mouse pad
- Ultimate Portability: Lightweight and perfectly sized to travel easily between rooms
- Memory Foam Cushion: Provides support while keeping the lapboard perfectly positioned on your lap
- Tool-Free Convenience: K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard effortlessly snaps in and out of the lapboard
- Built-In Wrist Rest: No-slip surface keeps you stable and comfortable during long gaming sessions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring the experience of desktop PC gaming wirelessly into the living room with the Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard for the K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (sold separately) featuring a full-sized cloth surface mousepad. Lightweight and perfectly sized to travel easily between rooms. Provides support while keeping the lapboard perfectly positioned on your lap. No-slip surface keeps you stable and comfortable during long gaming sessions. Cloth surface mouse pad stays secure for pixel-precise tracking and can easily be replaced. K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard effortlessly snaps in and out of the lapboard.
From the manufacturer
Desktop Caliber Experience
Bring full PC gaming control to your living room with the K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (sold separately) and a full-sized mouse pad.
Lightweight and perfectly sized to travel easily between rooms.
Memory Foam Cushion
Provides support while keeping the lapboard perfectly positioned on your lap.
Built-in Wrist Rest
No-slip surface keeps you stable and comfortable during long gaming sessions.
Replaceable Mouse Pad
Cloth surface mouse pad stays secure for pixel-precise tracking and can easily be replaced.
K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard effortlessly snaps in and out of the lapboard.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like - blue backlight is great, and necessary in my dark little desk area.
Dislike - you will need to read the instructions on how to reset the keyboard when it (periodically) refuses to turn on. So the reset instructions ARE: - turn it off - unplug it from power source - hold down ESC key, while turning it on, for 5 secs - then release ESC key; it will light up if okay. This works most of the time ...
A few notes after using this for more than a month.
1. Battery life could be better but if you turn off the LED's it is "decent".
2. Feedback and typing feel is not bad - satisfied with the MX Cherry REDS but probably would have preferred BLUES or BROWNS. It is unfortunate that these are not able to be hot swapped.
3. Also would have liked the ability to switch between multiple blue-tooth devices. You can only switch between WiFi adapter and blue-tooth.
4. If you wish to pair a new blue-tooth device, you will have to re-pair every time even if you have paired the device in the past. So you have to unpair from device 1, re-pair a new connection to device 2. Rinse and repeat everytime you wish to change device.
Some down sides are:
1) Only compatible with one model of Corsair gaming keyboard. It is not a bad one, but you don't have choice in the mechanical switches and it only has blue LEDs. Also it lacks the numpad, but I think it's a logical design choice to keep the whole board within a reasonable width.
2) No wrist rests. So lengthier game sessions might be bad for your wrists.
3) If you take your hand off the mouse, it might slide off the board.
The only thing I want to point out is the battery life. It is lacking. Without any backlighting, I have to charge it every 3rd day.
However, this keyboard can be used as bluetooth, dongle and even wired connection. I am overall happy with the product
I like the fact you can switch between wifi and Bluetooth via keyboard combo.
Top reviews from other countries
It's definitely heavier than I expected, and that's a good thing. The memory foam on the underside is extremely comfortable, and the mouse pad is a really good size. I use a wired M65 pro, and that's my only modification - the braided cable was a little scratchy as it dragged along the back edge. One strip of black electrical insulation tape along the back later and that was the issue solved! Given that this is designed to be used with wireless peripherals, I can't complain too much :)
So yeah, as I've said in my review of the K63 wired keyboard, that unit fits perfectly into this and is held firmly in place by the front clips where the wrist rest would go. You can either leave the unused rear clips on place, take them off (like I did) or even drill holes into the keyboard if you want so you can get some extra lateral support. Honestly though, you won't need it. They should advertise this as being compatible with both, but I understand why they don't - they want people to buy wireless, more expensive peripherals, and given then intended audience for this you can't fault them. Personally though, I had no need for wireless being close to my PC, a permanent fixture and occasional use.
I love it when you have a specific need and there is a set of great products out there built specifically for it :)
I got mine as I use my PC in a sim rig so have no way of setting my keyboard and mouse on a desk, with this I can set it on my knee and I can still play as well in any FPS games.
If I had a desk tho I wouldn't bother buying this just due to the price but if your in a situation like mine where you cant put a desk infront of you this is a great piece of kit.
This solution has been perfect so far and after a lot of research it seems to be the best out there. Especially as when I move house and get a desk I can take the K63 keyboard out and use it on the desk.
- Built like a brick s*** house. Honestly it weighs a tonne, especially as the k63 is remarkably heavy. For me that's a pro as its super stable on my lap but it could fatigue your legs if you plan on a long sesh.
- The mouse pad is a reasonable size and has a really nice extended palm rest. Perfect for me as I use a high sensitivity but its not a massive size.
- the k63 locks in super secure very impressed by how well built it is.
- memory foam underside is absolutely amazing and makes it super comfy.
- My mouse pad fabric has slightly rough edges so where its glued on I worry it might fray after a while of use but its not a deal breaker.
- Rubber palm rests are too close to the keyboard. I don't know anyone who has their palm sit that close. which is a shame because the rubber texture is really nice.
- Price.... Sort of. You're paying for great quality but I was hoping it would be more like £39.99 than £59.99.
Overall if you're looking for a lapboard this is what you should get. Its as sturdy and comfortable as the other but with the huge bonus of being able to remove the keyboard. If you're happy to pay a decent amount for it, (£160) with the keyboard!, then you wont be disappointed.
I paired it nicely with the corsair wireless harpoon and have been enjoying playing shooters and casual games alike.
The only problem I have is related to wireless mice.. it just slides off with the slightest tilt. Can be expensive if it smashes on the floor.. if only there was a slight raised border around the mouse pad....
Installation was very easy and quick, as was initial charging. Once you have downloaded the iCue software you have a few options for the LED settings. I was a little disappointed that you could not set specific keys to be illuminated, but this was a small niggle. A comprehensive array of macros can be set using the software, making the keyboard very flexible.
Average battery life with LEDs on is around 24 hours and with LEDs off is around 72 hours.
For the price, I think this is one of the best mechanical gaming keyboards out there and would thoroughly recommend it.