|Package Dimensions||21.3 x 20.7 x 4.7 cm; 840 Grams|
|Type of Bulb||Led, UV, Fluorescent|
|Item Weight||840 g|
CREATESTAR UV Black Lights, Spotlights 50W High Power UV LED Floodlight Waterproof IP66 Ultraviolet Light Bulb with AU Plug, Perfect for UV Curing Stage Club Fishing Halloween Party Decoration Lighting (50)
Enhance your purchase
|Controller type||Push Button|
About this item
- ✿【HIGH EFFICIENCY】- Premium quality! 50W UV LEDs with 120 degrees of beam angle and the high purity aluminum reflector improve light reflectivity, covers a large area, which produce more UV output, resulting in a special and a brighter effect.
- ✿【ENERGY SAVING & DURABLE】- 50W Hight Power UV black light uses high quality LED chips which is much brighter and more durable than normal Led chips. Energy- saving and long life span for more than 50000 hours. Aluminum heat sink, with perfect heat dissipating performance, help to prolong the lifespan of the lamp.
- ✿【SAFE UVA LEVEL】- Wavelength: 395-400nm, the range is safe for eyes, skins of human.UV Light can make some invisible thing offer visible picture,ideal for artwork, great for illuminating most blacklight reactive pigments, paints and dyes.
- ✿【Waterproof & EASY INSTALLATION】- IP66 waterproof: Ideal for both indoor and outdoor application. Fully adjustable mounting brackets, 180 degree adjustable lamp body for wall/ ceiling mount or to set on the floor. Universal voltage power supply (AC 85-265V Input) means you can plug it In anywhere.Widely Application for Aquarium, Fishing, Special effects, Glow Party, Gyms, Art painting, Halloween, Clubs, Music, Dance, Performance stage and others. Ideal for indoor or outdoor application.
- ✿【12 Months Warranty】 - 24 hours message technical support and 12 Months Warranty make your purchase Risk-Free! Please feel free to contact us, if any questions.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Item Name: UV LED Floodlight
LED Quantity: 40PCS
Light Color: Ultra Violet
Input Voltage: AC85-265V , 50HZ-60HZ
Wavelength: 395-400nm, UVA level
Beam Angle: 120 degree
IP Rating: Waterproof IP66
Lamp Shell Color: Black
Material: Aluminum + Tempered Glass
Plug Type: 1.5M AU Plug with ON/OFF Switch
Working Temperature: -20~45℃
This UV LED Black light creates special lighting effects that make white clothes and visible fluorescent materials glow In the dark; Great for bands, clubs, dance, performance stage, theatrical productions, DJ events and mobile light show.
1.Please make sure power is turned off before installation and maintenance.
2.Clean glass mask of the lamp regularly to keep good light transmittance.
1 x 50W UV Black Light
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st set up had one light placed up high 5 meters away and worked a charm with the white sheet painted in neon pink.
2nd light was placed in the kitchen onto a white cobweb.
Recommended for a spooky night.
Even the packaging and stickers on the product indicate that it's 50 watts.
So it's possible the seller doesn't even know.
Be sure to test your products. Especially more powerful appliances like microwaves, heaters, and washing machines.
You don't want them to be less powerful than advertised, but at the same time, you don't want them tripping your breakers.
Back to the original review:
If you need a lamp for curing resin, this is a pretty good choice.
I haven't used it as a flood light, but keeping it indoors would be headache inducing so I haven't used it for much other than some photography and resign prints.
It gets quite warm, so need to be aware of that, and it's more directional than you might think. Being UV the light doesn't throw very far, but nearby its super intense.
If you're looking for something that can light a whole room, this will do it, but will throw lots of shadows.
If you want something more even, you might be better off with those long fluorescent bulbs instead.