|Part Number||Cabinet Pulls|
|Product Dimensions||16.99 x 13.49 x 5.31 cm; 521.63 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Cabinet Pulls|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Hole Centers: 3in(76mm)|
|Item Package Quantity||10|
|Item Weight||522 g|
Square Kitchen Cabinet Pulls and Knobs Brushed Nickel T Bar 3in Hole Centers 10 Pack-Homdiy HDJ22SN 5in Overall Length Cupboard Handles Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Handle type||Knob, Pull Handle|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||17 x 13.5 x 5.3 centimetres|
About this item
- PACK of 10 Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel,Made of Stainless Steel,Hollow Construction but After Attaching Them they Definitely Feel Solid
- MEASUREMENTS: 3in Center to Center with 6in Overall Length;Height:34mm(1.34in)
- MODERN DESIGN:The Kitchen Pulls for Cabinets are prefect for modern design and european style cabinet hardware,they will make your kitchen look fabulous!
- Notes: Each handle includes 1 inch & 1.57 inch mounting screws; you may need to purchase screws of additional length depending on your cabinet’s width; machine screw metric size: Metric 4. Each drawer pulls comes individually wrapped and bagged to protect the beautiful brushed nickel finish.
- TRUE SATISFACTION: Best quality and service is our goal, If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We promise to leave you without any worries, please buy with confidence.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If your cabinets are in need of a face-lift, one of the quickest ways to achieve a fresh look is by replacing your existing cabinet pulls with these stainless steel cabinet pull handles from Homdiy. Each pull comes individually wrapped and bagged to protect the beautiful brushed finish.These pulls and the brushed nickel finish are tough and will stand up to years and years of use. Mounting screws are included.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 16 March 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 14 August 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 9 May 2018
I have smaller matching handles on a dresser that is opposite my new bathroom vanity and they compliment each other nicely.
If you're stuck using a handle that has some minor damage then try to orient it appropriately to disguise the demarcations (i.e. if there is a dent/scratch one on side, flip it so that you cannot see it once installed).