|Number of Ports||2|
|Product Dimensions||21.01 x 2.36 x 1.09 cm; 32 Grams|
|Item Weight||32 g|
|Item Model Number||201086|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||25 June 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort Adapter with 8K HDR DisplayPort 1.4 - USB Type C and Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible with Oculus Rift S, MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, Surface Pro and More
Enhance your purchase
|Number of ports||2|
About this item
- USB-C TO DISPLAYPORT ADAPTER in aluminum housing connects a computer or smartphone with a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to a monitor with DisplayPort input; USB C DisplayPort adapter requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode support to view video over USB-C. Enjoy all of the DisplayPort 1.4 features this DisplayPort to USBC adapter can offer
- 8K HDR Display Port to USB C adapter supports up to 7680 x 4320 with this USB C to DP adapter and compatible equipment; USB C to DisplayPort cable adapter is backwards compatible with 4K and 1080p resolution. USBC to Display Port adapter supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors; USB C to Display Port adapter also supports precision audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- RUGGED METAL HOUSING on this lightweight DisplayPort to USB C adapter protects the adapter for frequent use and traveling; Superior construction of the USBC to DisplayPort adapter combines a sturdy metal housing, strain relief on the cable tail and gold-plated connectors. USBC to DP adapter is compatible with new MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, iPad Pro with Thunderbolt 3 port.
- DELL COMPANION Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort adapter connects to monitors in the conference room or classroom; USB Type C to DisplayPort adapter is compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports including the Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350/9360/9365, 15 9550/9560, Latitude 5480/5580/7275/7280/7370/7480/7520/7720/E5570, Precision 3520/15 3510/5510/M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13/15/17
- USB TYPE C TO DISPLAYPORT adapter is compatible with HP Elite X2 1012 G1/G2, Z1 Workstation G3, Spectre 13.3/x360, EliteBook 1040 G4/X360 G2/X 360 1020 G2/Folio G1, ZBook 17 /15 /Studio, Envy 27 All-in-One, Lenovo Legion Y720, IdeaPad Y900, Miix 720, ThinkPad P 50/70, T 470/470S/570, X270, X1 Carbon, X1 Yoga, Yoga 370/900/910, MSI Phantom Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy Note 9/Note 8. DeX mode for Samsung phones requires the latest Android 9 Pie (One UI)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
8K DisplayPort Video over USB-C
The Cable Matters USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter connects a thin laptop with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to a monitor with DisplayPort. View video on a UHD monitor for an extended workspace, stream video to a UHD TV or connect to a projector for a presentation. Supports video resolutions up to 7680x4320 with backwards compatibility to 4K and below.
Important VR Compatibility Notes
- VR headsets require DisplayPort 1.4 support. Make sure your graphics card and DisplayPort cable support DisplayPort 1.4.
- USB-C ports must be wired to dedicated graphics cards from AMD or Nvidia (Such as Nvidia RTX 2070 / 2080).
- USB-C ports wired to Intel integrated graphic cards are not supported for VR application.
Experience 8K, 5K, 4K Video
DisplayPort 1.4 Feature Support:
- Video resolutions up to 8K (7680x4320)
- Connect to a 120Hz gaming monitor at 4K (3840x2160)
- DisplayPort audio support for a full range of digital multi-channel audio
8K video resolution requires an 8K enabled USB-C port (such as Nvidia RTX 2070 / 2080)
8K and VR Checklist
Work - Present - Play
Sturdy Metal Housing
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Luke on 21 February 2021