|Item Model Number||201036-BLK-3m|
|Package Dimensions||23.39 x 18.69 x 2.01 cm; 109 Grams|
|Item Weight||109 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||27 April 2018|
Cable Matters USB-C to DisplayPort 4K @ 60Hz Cable (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) Black 10 ft
- USBC TO DisplayPort cable directly connects a computer with a USB C port to a monitor or projector with DP input; Low-profile USB C DisplayPort cable clicks into place on your device and latches on the DP connector provide a snug and secure connection to the display monitor.
- 4K UHD DISPLAYPORT to USB C video resolution support for ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz; USB C to Display Port cable Supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors. USBC to Display Port cable also supports high precision 7.1 Surround Sound audio.
- DELL COMPANION Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort cable supports the newest Dell computers with Thunderbolt 3; Display Port to USB C Cable connects to monitors in the conference room or classroom; USB C to DisplayPort adapter cable is compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports including the Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350/9360/9365, 15 9550/9560, Latitude 5480/5580/7275/7280/7370/7480/7520/7720/E5570, Precision 3520/15 3510/5510/M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13/15/17
- USB-C & THUNDERBOLT 3 port compatible DisplayPort to USBC cable for the 2016/2017 MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Acer Aspire Switch 12 S/R13, V15/V17 Nitro, TravelMate P648, Predator 15/17/17X, Chromebook R 13, ASUS ROG GL/G5/G7/GX/Strix, ZenBook Pro UX501VW, ZenBook 3 Deluxe/Pro, Transformer 3 Pro, Schenker XMG, Chromebook Flip C302, Gigabyte Aorus X5 15, BRIX/BRIX S, Razer Blade/Stealth/Pro, Samsung NP900X5N, Notebook Odyssey, Notebook 9 15 Inch, FUJITSU Workstation CELSIUS H760
- DISPLAYPORT TO THUNDERBOLT 3 cable is also compatible with HP Elite X2 1012 G1/G2, Z1 Workstation G3, Spectre 13.3/x360, EliteBook 1040 G4/X360 G2/X 360 1020 G2/Folio G1, ZBook 17 /15 /Studio, Envy 27 All-in-One, Microsoft Surface Book 2, Lenovo Legion Y720, IdeaPad Y900, Miix 720, ThinkPad P 50/70, T 470/470S/570, X270, X1 Carbon, X1 Yoga, Yoga 370/900/910, MSI Phantom Pro, Vortex G65, LG Gram 15Z970, Intel NUC6i7KYK, Toshiba Protege X20W, Sony VAIO S11, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note 8
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience Vivid 4K Video over DisplayPort
The Cable Matters USB Type-C to DisplayPort Cable supports the newest release computers and smartphones with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 up to 4K 60Hz UHD display monitors with DisplayPort. Experience the vibrant video and authentic audio supported by monitors with DisplayPort for gaming, video streaming, or a multiple monitor workstation.
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Merger
Thunderbolt 3 equipped devices now use the slim, reversible USB-C connector. Compatible computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port can use this cable.
- Check for updated Bios, Thunderbolt 3 firmware, Thunderbolt 3 driver, and Intel Graphics driver for Windows computers
- DisplayPort Alternate Mode support is required to connect a display
- 4K video resolution requires a 4K capable computer and display
USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility List (Partial List)
- 2015/2016/2017 MacBook, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro
- HP Elite X2 1012 G1/G2, Z1 Workstation G3, Spectre 13.3/x360, EliteBook 1040 G4/X360 G2/X 360 1020 G2/Folio G1, ZBook 17 /15 /Studio, Envy 27 All-in-One
- Lenovo Legion Y720, IdeaPad Y900, Miix 720, Thinkpad P 50/70, T 470/470S/570, X270, X1 Carbon, X1 Yoga, Yoga 370/900/910
- Acer Aspire Switch 12 S/R13, V15/V17 Nitro, TravelMate P648, Predator 15/17/17X, Chromebook R 13
- ASUS ROG GL/G5/G7/GX/Strix, ZenBook Pro UX501VW, ZenBook 3 Deluxe/Pro, Transformer 3 Pro, Schenker XMG, Q524UQ 2-in-1 15.6, Chromebook Flip C302
- Gigabyte Aorus X5 15, X7 DT 17, BRIX/BRIX S
- Razer Blade/Stealth/Pro
- Samsung NP900X5N, Notebook Odyssey, Notebook 9 15 Inch
- FUJITSU Workstation CELSIUS H760
- MSI Phantom Pro, Ghost Pro, Stealth Pro, Titan Pro, Dominator Pro, Vortex G65
- LG Gram 15Z970
- Intel NUC6i7KYK/NUC7i5BNH/NUC7i5BNK/NUC7i7BNH/NUC6i7KY
- Toshiba Protege X20W
- Sony VAIO S11
- Clevo P 750DM/770DM/870DM
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
After reading reviews, I decided to give this a try & this works perfectly. Now, one monitor is connected via HDMI cable & the other using display port via this cable on the thunderbolt 3 connector. Now, I am writing this review while Amazon on one display and my work applications on another display. That's right, now I can do shopping & work at the same time. Woo hooo!
Lastly, the biggest confusion I had was whether a USB-C cable will work on Thunderbolt 3 port. From what I have read, thunderbolt 3 port are backward compatible with USB-C but USB-C port is not compatible with Thunderbolt3. So if you have a thunderbolt 3 port your machine, the chances are usb-c cables will work for you as it did in my case.
Reviewed in Canada on 1 April 2021
EDIT: Apple Verified that this cable caused a short in the USB port which led to the failure of the main logic board of the computer.