Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Network in Black
- ETHERNET TO USB ADAPTER connects a computer or Raspberry Pi 3 to a router, modem, or network switch for a Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) network connection; Connect the USB Ethernet adapter to your laptop without an Ethernet port
- COST-EFFECTIVE USB network adapter for many computer applications that only require a 100 Mbps Ethernet connection; Use this convenient USB Lan adapter to replace a failed USB NIC or Ethernet port on an older computer
- PORTABLE ETHERNET USB ADAPTER weighs less than 1 ounce with a 6-inch cable tail to connect to your computer; Wired USB LAN adapter is more secure than most Wi-Fi connections
- FEATURE-FILLED USB TO ETHERNET network adapter supports Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX); Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols in 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks
- DRIVER-FREE SIMPLE INSTALLATION USB to RJ45 adapter for most computers; Diagnostic LEDs on this Ethernet USB adapter verify the power, connection and data transfer status; OS compatible Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, macOS 10.6 and up, Chrome OS and Linux for kernels up to 4.15; USB to RJ45 adapter is NOT compatible with Windows RT, or Android
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.49 x 5.59 x 1.7 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Cable Matters
- ASIN : B00ET4KHJ2
- Item Model Number : 202023-BLACK
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,059 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Connect More with Cable Matters Networking Products
The Cable Matters USB to Fast Ethernet Adapter brings Fast Ethernet connectivity to your Ultrabook, notebook, or tablet with a network connection up to 100 Mbps. This compact and lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for file transferring with Fast Ethernet, which is more reliable than a wireless network.
Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, and Android
Not compatible with Windows RT or Switch game console
Wired security for peace of mind
- Transfer data more securely with a wired connection.
- Stable network link for video streaming and gaming.
- Prevent unauthorized wireless access.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u (10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks).
- Supports MAC address pass-through (MAC clone) with the EZ-Dock utility software (Windows). Download the software from the Cable Matters website
Plug & Play
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Compact Connectivity Companion
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Like other reviews, the dongle can easily fall out. This is not an issue for me as the PC is sitting on a test bench and not moved around much. Great value to fill a big need for me.