|Compatible Devices||PC, DVD Player|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gigabits Per Second|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||20.96 x 14.99 x 1.78 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Item Model Number||104008-BLK-18x3|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 April 2018|
Cable Matters SATA Cable (SATA 3 Cable) 3-Pack 90 Degree Right Angle SATA III 6.0 Gbps Black - 18 Inches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MOTHERBOARD MATE 90 degree SATA III cable is specifically designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives
- BLAZING FAST SATA III SPEEDS up to 6 Gbps deliver superior performance for a custom gaming or RAID configuration; Provides secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers; Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drives
- LATCHING RIGHT-ANGLE connector is an indispensable tool for securing difficult to reach connections in small cases; Low profile SATA data cable has a flexible jacket to allow an efficient and organized installation in tight computer cases; Bright cerise colored cable provides easy identification when troubleshooting
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-Pack SATA cables provides spare or replacement hard drive cable for a last minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 BX100 MX200 SATA Solid State Drive, Kingston240GB SSD V300 SATA 3 Solid State Drive, LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 850 Pro SSD, Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive, SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB, SIIG DP SATA 4-Port Hybrid PCIe, WD Black Performance Desktop Hard Drive, WD Green Internal Hard Drive
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DIY & IT Tech Tool
The Cable Matters SATA to 90-Degree SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers. IT techs always need a spare cable on hand as a troubleshooting tool. DIY gamers can quickly upgrade their computer to an SSD for expanded storage and improved data transfer speeds. The latching clips provide a secure connection.
Find the Right-Angle
A 90-degree, right-angle connector on one end provides a solution to connect equipment with the SATA port an awkward angle. Now there is no need to excessively bend the cable and risk damage or unreliable performance.
This convenient 3-Pack of SATA cables provides spare or replacement cables for a last-minute installation or to fix troublesome connection problems.
1) 7-Pin SATA L Type key receptacle
2) Stainless steel clip
3) Easy-grip surface
4) Tinned copper conductors
5) Wire insulation
6) Foil shielding
7) PVC Jacket
SATA III 6 Gbps Support
- SATA I, II, III compatible
- Low-profile cable jacket
- Easier routing in a computer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are strong, sturdy and will last.
There isn't much else to say.
I used all 3 cables for my SSD drives
The cable color and price was the main factor in buying them
The only caveat is the clips, they feel loose and had to check to make sure actually locked in place