|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 23.4 x 15.8 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||2724571573524|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 November 2017|
Cat6 RJ45 Ends, CableCreation 100-PACK Cat6 Coupler, Cat6a / Cat5e RJ45 Connector, Ethernet Cable Crimp Connectors UTP Network Plug for Solid Wire and Standard Cable, Transparent
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Extend Your Cable：100 pcs Rj45 plugs for unshielded twisted pair solid or stranded cable, supports 24 to 26 AWG round or flat network cable
- High Quality Gold-plated contacts： provides reliable performance for a Gigabit Ethernet rated network
- Money Saving: by using these connectors to create your own patch cables
- SAFE And SECURE:ROHS compliant, and the color is Transparent, allow indicator light penetration better
- Easy for Carry, Gold plated connectors resist corrosion, improve the signal performance
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|CAT6 Ethernet Cable||CAT6 Ethernet Cable||CAT7 Ethernet Cable||Angle CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable||Angle CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable||Angle CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable|
|Ethernet Version||CAT 6||CAT 6||CAT 7||CAT 6||CAT 6||CAT 6|
|Direction||Straight||Straight||Straight||Right Angle||Upward Angle||Downward Angle|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little stiff when going in, rips the ethernet pins off on the way out. Recommend avoiding this product.
Don't lose the ethernet on a brand new motherboard like I did.
Top reviews from other countries
One of the packs 3 out of 4 connections were bad with intermittent connection issues.
Another of the bags many of the connectors were incorrect moulded and could not push the copper pairs in to them.
I will not be buying these again, they are cheap but you get what you pay for.
They are no harder to fit than any other plug, and do the job well