- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
XLR Cable, CableCreation XLR Male to XLR Female Balanced 3 PIN Microphone Cable, 3 Feet/Black
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional Series XLR Plugs, designed for microphones or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipments with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound
- Zinc alloy die-casting polished shielding of these Mic cables provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise;Heavy duty metal connectors and grip treads increase durability and provide easy plugging and unplugging
- This Mic cord is compatible with equipment with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting with an XLR cable port
- What you will get: 1 x 10 Feet XLR Male to Female cable and 24 month Warranty + lifetime technical support
Product detailsSize Name:3 FT
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.4 x 23.8 x 15.8 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 February 2018
- Manufacturer : CableCreation
- ASIN : B01JY29TVA
- Item Model Number : 2724606677173
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CableCreation Focus on the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables.
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With its Own Factory manufacturing.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on 13 November 2020
Pour ce qui est du son je ne vois aucune différence.
Le fils est très mince et la qualité des connecteurs serait à revoir pour un Geek de la musique, mais ils sont très bien isoler et le signal est top !