Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock - 85W Charging, 7X USB 3.1 Ports, USB-C Gen 2, DisplayPort, UHS-II SD Card Slot, LAN, Optical Out, for 2016+ MacBook Pro & PC (Space Gray - 0.7m/2.3ft Cable)
|Hardware interface||USB, USB 3.0|
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Monitor, PC|
|Number of ports||2|
About this item
- [15 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 2x Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, 5x USB-A & 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s), 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s data only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), Optical Audio (S/PDIF), 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out. Vertical or horizontal orientation. Sturdy full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink without a fan.
- [POWERFUL 85W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 85W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals. The secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power for downstream devices.
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two 4K@60Hz (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port, OR a Single 5K@60Hz display can be supported via the Thunderbolt 3 port. (***DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable would not work.***)
- [UHS-II SD 4.0 CARD SLOT]: Latest UHS-II SD card slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC at up to 312 MB/s bus speed. Transfer full days of footage from your camera 3x faster than UHS-I counterpart!
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro, on Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 8/10 with a Thunderbolt 3 port. (Not compatible with 2015+ MacBook-Retina with USB-C port. Please use CalDigit USB-C Dock with MacBook-Retina)
Product detailsSize Name:0.7 Meter Cable | Colour Name:Space Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26.59 x 26.49 x 17.4 cm; 598.74 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 December 2017
- Manufacturer : CalDigit
- ASIN : B07CZPV8DF
- Item Model Number : TS3PLUS-US07-SG
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When it comes to port connectivity, more is definitely more! The Thunderbolt Station 3 Plus offers ultimate connectivity by adding a staggering 15 ports for any application. The options go beyond the conventional, helping Thunderbolt 3 users to not only expand their connectivity but also charge their laptops. The power of Thunderbolt 3 combined with CalDigit’s long history designing docking solutions has resulted in the most powerful Thunderbolt 3 dock available.
The TS3 Plus is the ideal solution for Thunderbolt 3 Mac & PC users who need to connect multiple devices to their laptops such as SD Card Readers, USB hard drives, dual monitors, digital audio devices, Thunderbolt 3 components, and more. In addition to all this, the TS3 Plus is the best option for both Mac and PC laptop charging. While other Thunderbolt 3 docks on the market can only charge one platform, CalDigit’s Thunderbolt 3 docks will provide up to 85W power delivery for both Mac and PC users.
With the TS3 Plus, a single Thunderbolt 3 port from your laptop expands to 15 ports! Power users need as many ports as they can get hold of and the TS3 Plus delivers on this promise. Whether you need multiple USB ports, dual 4K display connectivity, Digital Optical Audio out, or an SD Card Reader, the TS3 Plus packs everything into an incredibly compact unit.
With five USB 3.1 Type-A ports and two USB 3.1 Type-C ports, users have a total of seven ports to connect multiple USB devices to their ultra slim laptops. Featuring both front and rear USB ports, the TS3 Plus packs a large amount of connectivity into such a compact device. The rear Type-C port features USB 3.1 Gen. 2 (10Gb/s) which allows users to connect their ultra-fast SSD drives for incredible performance.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- it charges my MacBook Pro 15" 2018 without any issue
- lots of connecting options
- Gigabit internet is handy
- Sturdy looking build; runs cool
- USB port doesn't work well with any device that draws more power than a mouse. That includes, a USB MIDI controller (M-Audio Keystation), USB External Harddrives (I tried two - USB 2 to Mini USB, USB 2 to eSATA), My USB Keyboard's USB pass-through port (Corsairs STRAFE)
- USB devices that works with the dock: USB dongle + Playstation Gold Headset; Corsairs Katar mouse
The same sets of devices used to work on my iMac 5k 27" with the AmazonBasics USB hub. The USB hard drives works with my WD MyCloud and ASUS router as external USB device. That is, I don't think the dock is supplying enough power for these devices.
I haven't tried the external dispaly as I am waiting for my dongle to arrive, but not being able to use my USB devices with the dock severely limits its usefulness. It is not a cheap dock, and since it is powered I don't foresee such issue.
BUT, this dock makes EXTREMELY LOUD high pitch noise while charging my Macbook Air, the noise test video is attached.
Somehow the noise level will reduce when your laptop reach 100% battery charge, but sill can be heard.
If you can bare that extreme noise then this product is a good choice, but I expect there shouldn't be that noise issue consider the price tag and other competitive brand can do that without the loud noise.