Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Players are deployed into a future featuring a new breed of Black Ops soldier
- Combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies
- Campaign is a cinematic game that can be played solo or with up to 4 players
- Multiplayer features new ways to rank up, customise and gear up for battle
- Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own narrative
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
- INTRODUCING A NEW ERA OF BLACK OPS:Call of Duty is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.
- A CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGN UNLIKE ANYTHING BEFORE IT: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network
- PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantlin
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering - a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The gameplay so nice and response quickly , I mustly play offline with four people which is chaotic with everybody jumping around and boosting A JUST LOVE IT.
The cover belongs to COD B O3 but the cd is COD ghost
For a game that is technically impressive, online gameplay is terrible. Activision clearly does not care to add new players/customers. If you are new to COD games you will likely be terribly frustrated as not only will you not have the more advanced weapons, etc. (fair enough), the online matching system will put you in matches against players who have played a long time (you won't have a chance). Activision's own stats are very informative in this regard - only 46.9% of players have reached level 10 (this is a very low level and will only take several hours) in online multiplayer play (this is considered a "rare" achievement). Only 23.9% of players have reached level 55 in online multiplayer play. To put this in context, some online players that beginners will have to play against have reached (and presumably maxed out at) level 1000 (this is actually more like level 1550, because you have to cycle through levels 1-55 ten times before you can advance to level 56). Wow. 3/4 of players won't play the online game long enough to get to level 55 (which is still a fairly beginner level)!
The spawning system is ridiculous - the game will spawn opposition players behind you (you will die). It will also spawn you in front of opponents (you will die). It will spawn you in the middle of a firefight (you will die). It is surprising that Activision cares so little about adding new players (and new customers), that it has skewed gameplay much to the advantage of more advanced players. New players should be matched with/against new and moderate level players - advanced players should play only against advanced players (or those willing to do so). What should have been an interesting strategy game (with lots of action) has been turned into a frenetic arcade game.
If you are new to COD, save yourself the frustration and don't give Activision your money.