Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Enhance your purchase
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system
Product detailsPlatform:Xbox One | Edition:Standard
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.27 x 13.46 x 17.02 cm; 81.65 Grams
- Release date : 4 November 2016
- ASIN : B01EZA0D8O
- Item Model Number : 047875878617
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Platform:Xbox One | Edition:Standard First Person Shooter - Xbox One
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This game to me is inferior to Overwatch and Battlefield 1. I feel like I'd prefer it on my monitor / PC where I'm more comfortable with the input devices and leave the Xbox to what it does best (RPG's, Platformers, etc).
Everyone wants a Call Of Duty game with a Historical or a modern boots on the ground combat setting. Nobody likes all the futuristic and spacey stuff because they give you too much nausea and headaches.
If this game is just about spending most of your time flying futuristic jets in space, boring wall running, floating in space, walking around rooms in futuristic facilities in space opening doors and lifting objects, this game should be renamed from "Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare" to "Zero Gravity" and should be a standalone like I mentioned.
I would recommend better Call Of Duty games that have super actions and actual war combat without all the futuristic stuff like Black Ops, Black Ops II, Black Ops III.
Excellent campaign, if I were going to recommend this game for anything it is the campaign - The storyline, weapon variety, enemies, future warfare theme and difficulty will make the campaign very much worth your time. The online portion of the game is okay, but I would not buy the game just for this - I would even recommend the Advanced Warfare online play over Infinite where the gameplay feels the same with a far better weapon selection.
Not a bad entry, if you are a COD fan and want to check this one out, especially for the campaign portion it's a great choice. Again, multiplayer isn't bad, there are just other COD titles that did it much better.
My expectations were somewhat low going in. While I felt Advanced Warfare's campaign was stellar - the online gameplay was brutal. Infinite Ward definitely took their beating and made this game with players in mind.
No spoilers. That said, from start to finish it's fantastic. They have an all-star case (as always) including Claudia Christian (who played Commander Susan Ivanova on Babylon 5), and Claudia Black (from Farscape and Stargate SG-1), among others.
I like the 'choose your own adventure' style of campaign at some point during the story. Definitely made it enjoyable.
I played it on Hardened Mode, and it was challenging at parts. The story was great and fluid. Also, the load times were amazing too.
The campaign took about 10 hours. I pushed through it, but really enjoyed it.
I only play Hardcore mode.
You don't have the 'Halo Jumpers' that you did in Advanced Warfare. The 'double jump' is toned down from the other game.. it's more like how it was in Black Ops 3.
Only level 15 right now. Love the maps. Great online play.
Highly recommend it. Which surprises me since I really expected it to be like Advanced Warfare :D