|Product Dimensions||18.11 x 11.99 x 10.01 cm; 612 Grams|
|Item Model Number||T85|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Infrared|
|Included Components||Tripod, Remote|
|Item Weight||612 g|
Campark WiFi Bluetooth Trail Camera 20MP 1296P with 940nm IR LEDs Night Vision Motion Activated IP66 Waterproof for Wildlife Monitoring
Enhance your purchase
|Video capture resolution||1296p|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
About this item
- 【WiFi and APP Control】T85 trail camera built-in WIFI and APP control function. Download the APP(Hunting Camera Pro) on your mobile phone and then connect with WIFI. You can adjust the setting to view or download the photo&video on the phone directly. This trail camera is not a webcam, APP control has range limits. (NOTE: The upgraded IOS system may NOT be able to connect to the APP, please contact us for free software updating.)
- 【Bluetooth Upgrade】Compare with the Campark T80 trail camera, it upgrades in Bluetooth, Connect Bluetooth to control the camera WiFi turn on/off, don’t need a remote control. Make it easier for hunters to view/download videos/pictures on the camera.
- 【20MP Clearer Image and 1296P Video Resolution】Campark T85 Game camera captures 20MP crystal clear images and 1296P HD videos with super clear sound recording.
- 【 No Glow Night Vision 】With fully automatic IR filter, this hunting camera capture shots of animals natural behaviors by using infrared flash illumination technology equipped with 36pcs LEDs. Trigger distance up to 20m. No glow night vision help you get great shots of animals in darkness without the animal realizes its being documented.
- 【 IP66 Waterproof & Sturdy 】With IP66 waterproof, sturdy case protects your hunting camera from rain and dust damage. And it also could work in tough environments like desert or tropical rain forest. It contains a threaded tripod and mounting strap, it's easy to install this trail camera wherever the wildlife camera is headed. Campark service team provides professional after-sale services with 30 days payment back and 12-month quality support.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY CHOOSE CAMPARK T85 WIFI WILDLIFE CAMERA?
Convenient WiFi + APP Control
This trail camera built-in WIFI and APP control function. Download the APP in your mobile phone and then connect with WIFI. You can adjust setting; View/download the photo/video on the phone directly.
Connect Bluetooth to control the camera WiFi turn on/off, don’t need a remote control. Make it easier for hunters to view/download videos/pictures in the camera.
20MP Ultra-high Resolution Photo
Featuring 20MP picture resolution, T85 trail camera help you capture vivid characteristics of wildlife and show the most primitive pictures
1296P HD Video Record
The game camera support 1296P high-resolution video record, it will help you to remember the real wildlife world with our trail when you are away
940nm No-Glow Infrared Night Vision
940nm No-glow Infrared technology clearly shows the night behavior of animals without disturbing them.
it will work good even in a dust weather or heave rain, and you can use the threaded tripod and mounting strap when install it in the wild.
What's in the BOX
- 1x Trail Camera
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Threaded Tripod
- 3x Screw
- 1x Mounting Belt
T85 Trail Camera Specification
- Photo Resolution: 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 5MP
- Video Resolution: 1296P(1728x1296,30fps),1080P(1920x1080,30fps)
- Distance of Night Vision: 65FT(20m)
- IR Flash: 36pcs infrared LEDs (940nm)
- Screen: 2.3" color TFT LCD
- Waterproof: IP66
- SD card up to a capacity of 128GB are supported.
- Recommend using SD card Class 10 up to 32GB ( NOT INCLUDED )
- Recommend using 8*1.5V Alkaline AA LR6 battery in this hunting camera to obtain maximum battery life.( NOT INCLUDED )
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to setup, easy to use.. the app is user friendly, and if right bluetooth/wifi procedure followed, it will be flawless..
stick to 1080p as opposed to 1260p as you will get a narrow field of view with higher resolution, or use it if thats what you need.. night vision is above average, at least in the little bit I tested ...
been using wifi and downloading videos via the app for 2 days, and power is still at 100%, so it seems economical on batteries, used powerbank to set it up and familiarize myself with it, you need higher the 2v to work it..
Not much, main thing is the PIR external light, it's supposed to only work in setup mode, and not in work mode, but it still blinks, only way around it is to glue a blinker over it, but make sure its only on the side PIR light is on, because the other side is a light sensor, and you won't get night vision if you cover that..
We left it run with the sim card for 4 days, came back and it had recorded nothing, not even me running past 20 times on my lawn mower.
It might be ok for some people who are in to the camouflage type thing and want to leave it out bush for sometime. But for wildlife in rural or domestic properties, you can a cheaper weather proof cam 1/5 the of the size with a decent app and night vision that I think is 20 times better than this. and cheaper.
And for the record, I have IP cams, wifi & cams running from solar panels, that are remarkably good with easy to use apps.
Sadly, I wasted my money on a cam that will never be used again....
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 May 2020
1. You have to wait a few seconds for the app to open.
2. Select Turn On Bluetooth and wait for it to connect and the select the camera. (Here you can view "local" files but nothing on the camera.)
3. Select Turn on WiFi and wait for it to start.
4. Open settings on phone and select the WiFi network the camera creates.
5. Return to app and touch the "+" to get started.
6. To view more than a thumbnail you have to save the photo/video "locally" to the app. (This does NOT save the photo to your phones photo app) This "save" step can be performed one screen full batch of thumbnails at at a time. For me the app crashes if I try to save more than one screen full at a time.
7. View and save "locally" saved files to your phone one at a time.
I've had the app crash many times and have to start over with the connection steps.
As far as range goes I think the camera does a good job with this — 30'-40' Line of Sight. Note that you may get connected at some distance but your files will download much faster if you can get within a few feet.
As an incentive for this review the seller offered n OTG cardreader that I intend to use rather than the WiFi which I'll use only occasionally.
When I saw that Campark ordered a WiFi-enabled camera I was curious and decided to give it a try. All I can say is 'WOW! The camera was well packaged, good looking and pretty substantial. It has a wide sensor area that can be switched and the response time is almost instant so you don't just get the 'tail' end of your shots.
The set-up was a breeze even for me! The BlueTooth and WiFi connect without a hitch and the menus are easy to navigate. I've been using this camera for almost a month solid and have barely lost any battery. Now I can pull up, even in the rain, and download my pictures and videos, format the card, change any settings, check the battery and drive away! Campark did it right! I'm very happy with my new camera!