Follow the Author
Cannabis Drinks Made Simple: 50 THC and CBD Cocktails, Mocktails, Shakes, Teas, and More Kindle Edition
Create unique cannabis drinks that are perfect for your individual needs
Drink your bud? Yes you cannabis! Whether you're a new cannabis user, a seasoned connoisseur, or someone who uses it for medicinal purposes, this comprehensive weed cookbook will show you how to make THC and CBD drinks that will bring you joy, comfort, relaxation, and nourishment. You’ll learn cannabis fundamentals, demystify the decarboxylation process, and create a wide variety of delicious cocktails, mocktails, and more with just six easy-to-find ingredients or less.
What sets Cannabis Drinks Made Simple apart from other marijuana and cannabis cookbooks:
- Cannabis 101—Learn how to use cannabis to achieve the therapeutic results you desire, and get tips for cannabis shopping and storage.
- Budtender basics—Stock your bar and pantry, learn to decarb at home, and make easy extractions and infusions using THC- or CBD-dominant strains that will serve as the bases for your drinks.
- 50 flavorful drink recipes—Mix up a Filthy Cannabis Martini, a Watermelon Basil Slushie, a Green Tea Matcha Latte, and more. Each recipe includes the THC content (never more than 10 mg per drink), and suggestions for flavor variations.
Make cannabis drinks that delight, uplift, and soothe with Cannabis Drinks Made Simple.
"This book is for anyone looking for accurate information and refreshing cannabis beverages! Emily is a firecracker cannabis educator and dietitian. Her knowledge on the subject, desire to help others, and recipe creations are truly one of a kind." --Elizabeth Gunner, registered dietitian
"When life gives you lemons, make Emily Kyle's cannabis-infused Traditional Lemonade! Cannabis Drinks Made Simple offers foundational knowledge about the science of cannabis with easy-to-follow instructions for the most enticing drink recipes. I love the healthy drink options. What a fantastic resource for cannabis enthusiasts!" --Romy Campbell, registered nurse
"This book is so much more than drink recipes! It provides a wealth of information on cannabis, along with incredibly tasty drinks that aren't intimidating to make! Emily has a way with words that makes cooking with cannabis such an easy process. I highly recommend this book for cannabis lovers at all levels!" --Renee Leonard, cannabis community moderator
--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
EMILY KYLE is an award-winning, nationally recognized registered dietitian nutritionist and certified holistic cannabis practitioner.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B09NF7XL5B
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (28 December 2021)
- Language : English
- File size : 7724 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 121 pages
- Customer Reviews: