Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOSR Compact System Camera Lens Adapter Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$31.95 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
- This lens adapter allows you to use all your existing EF and EF-S lenses
- Canon's control ring offers customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure
- Full lens functionality
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.6 x 8 x 12.5 cm; 130 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Canon Australia
- ASIN : B07H5R764K
- Item Model Number : CR-EF-EOSR
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,163 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EF-EOSRCONTROL Mount Adapter - Control Ring This lens adapter allows you to use all your existing EF and EF-S lenses
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You get the benefit of using the full frame sensor's light benefits with your crop sensor lenses. Yes they still have a crop factor, which is enabled in the camera but that's all.
Adds a few more grams of weight, and the lenses now stick out more but not big issues in being able to keep the lenses you love, plus EF lenses are still cheaper than the RF counterparts generally and will probably get cheaper as mirrorless becomes the standard.
The ring on this one lets you use it to adjust aperture, shutter, iso or exposure, you decide. It just makes it so much quicker and useful than fiddling with the smaller thumb wheels etc. I recommend it, even though it adds a lot to the price. Once used you won't regret it.