|Product Dimensions||45 x 15 x 9 cm; 6 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||4 March 2018|
Cantonape 3000W/6000W(Peak) Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 12V to 240V AC with LCD Display for Car Boat RV Solar Power
Enhance your purchase
- POWERFUL OUTPUT: TRUE PURE SINE WAVE AC output. Convert power of DC 12V to AC 240V 50Hz. Provides 3000 Watts continuous pure sine wave power and 6000 Watts peak power. Great High efficiency: conversion efficiency > 90%. The rated output power of this device is 3000 Watts,it could definitely be realized in reality.
- MULTI-PROTECTION: Built-in REPLACEABLE fuses to protect your device, extra 6 40A fuses come along with package for replacing. 6 kinds of protection to against: Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat / Reverse Polarity / Under or Over Voltage protections. Make your batteries and appliances safer. And we have 12-Months Warranty.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: LCD & LED display show: battery voltage, output voltage, frequency, temperature and electric current, easy to know the battery and output status. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan: adjust fan speed according to internal temperature, more quiet and smarter. Durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling. Isolated Ground Neutral. Rugged construction allows power inverter stand up to harsh environments.
- MULTIPLE OUTPUT: Dual Australian outlets. The sockets are designed to easily insert two large size plugs at the same time.MULTIPLE OUTPUT: Customized for the Australian, dual Australian outlets. The sockets are designed to easily insert two large size plugs at the same time. And our products fulfilled by Amazon, and you will get this product soon.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Apply to inductive loads: e.g.fridge, icebox, power drill etc. High quality, power backup for home power supply, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances. Ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Output Wave : Pure sine wave
- Rated Power : 3000 Watts
- Surge Power : 6000 Watts Peak
- Input DC Voltage : 12V
- Output AC Voltage : 240V
- AC Output : 210V-240V 50Hz
LED Display : Input voltage
LCD Display : Output voltage, Frequency, Temperature, Electric current
Frequency : 50Hz±2Hz
No load current draw : <0.8Amps
Conversion Efficiency : >90%
DC Input Voltage Range : 10.5V-15.5V
AC Voltage Range : 210V-240V
Low Voltage Alarm : 10V±0.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down : 9.5V±0.5V
Over Load : Shut Off Output
Over Voltage Shut Down : 15.5V
Over Thermal : Shut Off Output Automatically
Fuses : Short Circuit
Start : Soft Start
Protection : Overload, Short Circuit, Overtemp, Reverse Polarity, Under/Over Voltage
Intelligent Cooling Fans
1 x 3000W DC 12V to AC 240V Pure Sine Wave power inverter With LCD Display
2 x Crimper
6 X Fuse
1 x User Manual
For Optimal Use:
1. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the spare fuses in the package are just used when the original ones are burned by accident.
2. Please do NOT connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
3. Please do NOT overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. such as fridge, icebox, drill, washing machine, water pump, microwave oven, oven, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, etc. with motor inside.
4. Please make sure the constant power of our inverter meets your need before order, or consult us for more details. e.g. The start power of a 150W icebox will be as high as 1000W.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worked well on large family fridge, powered microwave and induction hotplate, also enough grunt to run a 7.5 kilo washing machine, also tested great on 42" TV, DVD recorder and computer.. Perfect for emergency.
Note: inverter draws 1.5 amps in standby (standard power drawn by inverters - about .5 amp per 1kw) so have off unless using or you will drain the 12 volt battery. Estimate 65amp battery would run fridge for about 11 hrs, enough to cover most power outages.