|Package Dimensions||18 x 12.4 x 5 cm; 9.07 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||9.07 kg|
|Date First Available||7 May 2019|
Cassette Player USB Cassette to MP3 Converter, Portable Cassette Audio Music Player Tape-to-MP3 Converter and Cassette Recorder with Earphones, No PC Compatible
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Cassette player & playback function】-Portable Cassette Player , With playback function ,you can check the recorded music on your usb device.
- 【Cassette to MP3 Converter】-- Convert cassette tape to MP3 format, no computer required. The converter records your tape(either manually or automatically) on a USB flash drive, then it can be transferred anywhere; Compatible with USB2.0 and USB3.0 flash drive.
- 【Cassette Auto-Reverse】 -- Automatically Record 2-Side Music Tracks to USB Flash Drive from the Tape. Audio Rates: A44.1 and 48kHz @ 16-bit for YouTube MP3 Making, Powered by USB port or 2X AA batteries,USB power is more stable than batteries.
- 【Support Auto Mode】-- With the auto mode, this cassette to MP3 player will save each “song” or each sentence (e.g., of an audiobook) into a separate MP3 file (track); Default on manual mode, switch to auto mode with the “▶▶” button
- 【Multifunctional Converter】-- Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers; with headphones for listening to the tape at any time; We stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With this cassette tape to MP3 converter, you can easily convert your old tape to MP3, no computer required, you just need to plug a USB FLASH DISK on then press "record" button.
There are two modes to operate---manually mode and auto mode:
1.On auto mode will convert all of the music on tape to your USB DISK in MP3 format automatically , and will partition each song automatically.With auto mode, it will detect each interval between two songs and save them in two files.
2.On manually mode, you can partition each song by press next button during recording.
One-touch convert tapes to MP3
With the Rybozen cassette tape converter, you can easily convert your old cassette tapes to MP3 format and directly save into USB FLASH DISK! No Driver/Software/PC required.
You just need put cassette in and play, then press record button then wait. After all songs played, it will automatic save the audio in one side of the cassettle to mp3 files in your USB FLASH DISK. There will be separate files for the songs tape. It has divided the song automatically. Then you just need to turn the cassettle back and do the same toc record the other side song in your USB FLASH DISK.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* There is a continuous, noisy pulse over the recordings.
* The overall sound quality is poor.
* The auto-reversing function is very sensitive and reverses even when disabled. Often it just reverses every few seconds, continually.
* The rewind and fast-forward functions do not auto-stop.
* The Play button needs quite a push to stay in place.