- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
USB Cassette to MP3 Converter, Portable Cassette Recorder Audio Music Player Tape-to-MP3 Converter Earphones No PC Required
- ①Cassette to MP3 Converter-- Convert cassette music to MP3 format, no computer required. The converter records your tape - either manually or automatically - on a USB flash drive and then can be transferred anywhere
- ②USB Cassette Capture -- You can easily Record, Captures,convert your old tape to MP3 format,with playback function for easily checking the recorded file. USB port supports FAT, FAT32, exFAT formats up to 64G
- ③Cassette Auto-Reverse -- Automatically Record 2-Side Music Tracks to USB Flash Drive from the Tape. Audio Rates: A44.1 and 48kHz @ 16-bit for YouTube MP3 Making,Powered by USB port or 2X AA batteries
- ④Multifunctional Converter-- Support external audio,Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers
- ⑤Portable Design-- Fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere and easy to carry,with headphones for listening to the tape at any time
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.5 x 11.2 x 4.7 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Blumway
- ASIN : B07MM8NSFB
- Item Model Number : 8541723849
- Best Sellers Rank: 46,885 in Stationery & Office Products (See Top 100 in Stationery & Office Products)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Converts cassettes to MP3 files without a computer or additional software
Makes high-quality 128 Kbps recordings
Auto and Manual recording modes
AUX line in port lets you convert audio from other sources (radio, CD player, etc.)
Operates on 2 AA batteries or plugs into a USB port
Note: Non-Encrypted USB Flash Drive (FAT32 Formatted, Max.64GB) | Not for SSD or HDD
Converter format MP3
Power supply 2X AA batteries or USB port
Format of USB flash Support FAT, FAT32, exFAT
Working time 2 hours with 2X AA batteries
Audio channel Stereo L/R
Bit Rate 128 Kbps
Dimensions 4.4" L x 3.2" W x 1.25" H
Weight 0.4 lbs. (without batteries)
1*3.5mm Audio cable
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The price was reasonable, though, and the quality of the record is good - for less than $50, my expectations were not enormous.
I might add that the operation of the device was pretty well intuitive - nothing complicated or tricky.