|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 3.05 x 3.81 cm; 295 Grams|
|Item Weight||295 g|
|Item Model Number||Re-006|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||30 May 2018|
Reshow Cassette Player – Portable Tape Player Captures MP3 Audio Music via USB – Compatible with Laptops and Personal Computers – Convert Walkman Tape Cassettes to iPod Format
- CONVERTS TAPE TO MP3 – Our unique tape recorder quickly converts old cassettes to MP3 format via a USB cable. Also works with laptop CD burners.
- STANDARD WALKMAN USE - Lightweight, Compact Size, Better than just a recorder, it works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman with any standard headphones
- VERSATILE DESIGN – Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers.
- CLEAR SOUND QUALITY – By transferring your cassettes to MP3s in a quiet room, you can enjoy crystal clear sound quality with even the oldest bands.
- COMPLETE TRANSFER KIT – Each order comes with converter software, a guide and a 5V DC USB power cord to make conversion quick and easy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Recapture your youth by breaking out your favorite mixtapes and transferring them to your iPod, iPad or mobile device! If you grew up listening to your favorite bands on a cassette tape, you know there’s nothing quite like the sound of strumming guitars and thumping bass as it poured through the headphones of your shiny new Walkman. Well now, thanks to the Reshow Cassette Player you can convert all your old tapes and mixtapes to a digital MP3 format so you can listen to them on your new iPod or mobile device. Main Features: USB Transfers Tapes to MP3 USB 2.0 Port VGA Card with 32mb Memory Requires Pentium 4 (1.7 GHz) or Above Material: Plastic / Iron Power Supply: 2×AA Batteries, 3V DC or USB 5V DC Power. Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 2000/7/8/10/; Mac older than version 10.5 (Mac operation requires download of free software) Order Includes: USB Cassette Player Headphones Software CD USB Cable User Manual NOTE: If your laptop or PC doesn't have a CD-ROM, contact us and we'll send you a digital copy. Please refer to the user manual to ensure music optimization. As a reminder, sound quality is highly depended on tape viability. For better sound quality, please avoid signal interference. Battery and tapes are not included WARNING: For your safety, please ensure battery condition is new and good before using. Keep away from fire as the item’s main material is plastic. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision. Your youth is calling; pick up our Walkman/USB converter today and enjoy the sounds of the past in glorious clarity. Get yours now by clicking ‘Add to Cart’.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, in summary, it is cheap, and does the job.
Top reviews from other countries
Very easy to follow instructions.
Very well worth buying to transfer music etc from cassette to PC.
Well pleased so far.....